whos ur fav nfl rookie?

Discussion in 'General' started by popsson, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Vince Young without a doubt.

2. devin hester! go bears!

3. reggie bush? with all the media on him commin into the nfl he better live up to it. he has so far..

4. I wanna say Laurence Maroney, but more realistically...

Reggie Bush

5. HESTER!!! He's my hero... :D

6. Devin Hester.

7. Jones drew...so glad I picked him up. Maddd fantasy points last week.

8. he gets my vote as well.. NO ONE thought Young would be this good in his first year... he led the Titans to great victories over both the GIANTS and the COLTS. He also has the ability to make the play with his feet when the play breaks down, as he demonstrated in week 14 against the Texans

9. Im torn between Jones-Drew and Hester....those kids are blowin up! So many good rookies this year! V.Young aint that bad either :p im a big Jags fan though...and Hester is just a a fuckin magistical returnman

10. Vince Young because he has the most responsibility out of all the rookies. And he's doing a pretty good job at it.

But there are a lot of rookies in the NFL this year that are really good. They all deserve respect.

11. Ummm how about some love for Marques Colston?

12. Has to go to Bush. No one has done as well as he has for a given position. Young is doing well, but not as good.

13. good point colston is having a great season, most impact rookie's have had in a long time, i like devin "neon" hester, althought he fumbled today, realistically i think it will go to reggie or vince young

14. Having Bush in the line-up completely opened up the offense of the Saints. Without him, Deuce and the recievers would be having a lot more problems, and I don't they would be doing as good as they are.

15. good point colston is having a great season, most impact rookie's have had in a long time, i like devin "neon" hester, althought he fumbled today, realistically i think it will go to reggie or vince young