Whos up with me?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DirtyB, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Haven't slept in the past 2 nights and here I am again restless. Even with the help of amvien :)

But yeah, what're y'all up to, I'm just listening to music and sitting on GC

2. right here..just watched jeff that lives at home. no sleep is bad for your health they say

3. Yeah man. Sitting here with fight club playing. I've seen that movie so many times that I can literally say every line through it. Its my insomnia movie for whatever reason. Ill play it on repeat till I fall asleep, which nights like these means a good 7-9 hours nearly every night. Been doing this shit for like 3 years but I stopped for a year in the middle because I lost my copy when I moved. Weird shit.

4. Why am I up? I have no idea.... ahhhhhh if only I could smoke right now to go to sleeeeep. Alas but I can't so to pass the time I am on GC/Netflix. Probably going to go to sleep right now!

5. Dude read my threat! That's what I've been thinking about lately

My latest

6. I am.been going to bed at around 6 am the last few nights,partly because I have been decently fucked up.except a couple nights ago where I was dead sober. I am listening to music on one lap top,browsing the web on another, and playing MAG on the ps3,nerdom ftw! ha ha.

7. That happens to me OP I mostly end up playing video games until I fall asleep, I should really do something productive with that time like read a book. But I'm getting pretty good at L4D2 which is an achievement for me, even though its a sad one, haha.

8. Been up, tossing and turning since 1am. Fell asleep at 8pm. No bud on vacation(usually my nightly sleep aid after work) so I haven't slept well at all.

9. I'm right there with you man, if I have something to do I only need around 3 hours a day.

You're speaking to Nikola Tesla's reincarnation right here:smoke:

10. I'm kindveee in the same boat but its with food :p

I haven't eaten today, and I'm starvinng. :eek:.

11. 2nd .

edit: I'm the machinist.
    No food, no sleep, blah.

12. you guys should try this lol BeBevCo: Relaxation Drinks and Shots if you like it and think others will too buy some stock. the symbol is bbda and its .009 monster stock is at $54

13. Im up! Im just chillin just got done sexin about to finish this drink, take a shower, smoke bowl and maybe hit the hey. Who needs sleep? fuck it! lol. Gota get it while your young!

14. It is 5:39 am in cali and I just got off work. Rolled a blunt and now walking around smoking it. Its real nice and quiet, esp since everyone is sleeping. I saw shooting stars earlier I shit you not, so far so good.

15. I'm so far gone that I think it's fine by me,I'm my worst enemy.

16. You got insomnia or your just suckin the devils dick if you know what I mean?

17. Woke up at 7 today for a cig, been up ever since. I snorted a line of... keif... at about 11 so I think ill be up til at least 4 or 5

18. Skanteeee warriorrrr

19. #19 ssblind, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGfvlLVdDCk&feature=BFa&list=LLumpzPMLQst3RcCXUll-ZBg]jelly roll-in the end New (2012) - YouTube[/ame]

God damn I feel sick,fuck you el capatain.