Who's the best drummer.....Keith Moon or John "bonzo" Bohnam

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by sidious, Dec 14, 2003.

?

Who was the better drummer.....Keith Moon or John Bohnam?

1. Keith Moon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. John Bohnam

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i mean like who do you personally consider to be the better of the 2 musiclly.........not personality wise, as i think that Moon would win it.......i know bonzo was mad, but Keith Moon was certifiable........lol........Peace out........Sid

2. keith moon is a way better drummer the bonzo. he was the craziest drummer who ever lived.

3. outta the two, I'd say Keith Moon, but I don't think anyone is WAY better then bohnam.

4. I would personally say phil rudd because he didn't have to hit a crash on every down beat. but john was more rock roll i think.plus i like his simbole clashes. i gonna have to go with old john.

5. I dunno...I just like Johnny Bonham's drumming better (I wouldnt be able to tell you who's better musically, sorry lol) so I put him

6. ohhhhh it's a close one at the mo......4 each 4-4.......lol.........Peace out...........Sid

7. 2 words: Moby Dick. not the recorded version. any live version. its insane!

8. ^^^ Thats what I'm talking about.