Who's staying in? :)

Discussion in 'General' started by Virtue 7, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Please no pics I believe you!

I am starving.

2. lol @ pics or it didnt happen about the pizza

havent smoked all day about to load up a fat snap of sour diesel (check my pickup thread for pix). anybody ever seen that show OZ? my friend told me to check it out yesterday I might check out the first episode right quick.

3. Sorry, Junkie

[​IMG]

4. There's no getting it in at this point..... :laughing:

5. Crazy bread!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

6. That's right. That's right.

7. Here I am. Watching cheesy movies.

:)

8. hehe.. yes! hey, girly! you ever gonna tell me who you're gonna tell off?

9. i am, got a few grams of some goodness, and maybe gonna pick up another half O here in a bit, watchin movies, roomate and lil bro live with me, and they're doing the same pretty much, we drank too much the last couple nights so decided against any drinks myself..

10. Well, it could be anyone at this point.

I'm being a real debt downer tonight.

11. It's already 2013 here
    Stayed in with my friend, got baked and watched some films. I made mexican food for dinner, great munchies :D

12. Staying in watching that stupid show on true tv with those horrible comedians doing commentary on people doing dumb shit :p

Wish I had bud but jeremiah weed will have to do :p

13. Got a few people at the house. We'll all be watching John Dies At The End after we get nice and toasty.

14. DEFINATELY staying in, but not by choice. Everybody in my house is sick with the stomach flu. I was puking for hours, now i just gotta deal with "the runs":( haha and i still feel pretty shitty, all i had today was water and gatorade. kinda thinking about toking a bowl, idk though:confused:

15. #35 Mogwai, Jan 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2013
    I dunno. I had a lot planned but I woke up today feeling pretty sick. So I don't know what I really feel like doing.

I guess I'm about to go over to a friends and drink/smoke some until 12 and then I'll either get wasted or I'll come home and play Xbox depending on how I feel

Whether or not I come home doesn't matter too much. I'm still getting drunk/high as fuck even if I feel sick haha. I just don't wanna be sick arouns a lot of people =s

16. I'm too fucking old to go out anymore. NYE was always amateur night anyways.

The last NYE party I went to was Y2K. I remember it well, lol. This hot little married bitch, ten years younger than me, was sitting on my lap. I had fucked her 2 months previously.

My GF was not impressed.

17. that was a lovely story.

:laughing: :wave:

18. You NYE forum dwellers wanna party up on Xbox? Battlefield, Black Ops 2, Halo 4, you name it. It'd give me justification for not going out tonight.

19. Never too young.

I've partied with some really old people

20. i wanted to go do something tonight. one of my good friends went back to his dorm at his college across the state, he's spending the night with his girlfriend. most of my other close friends are at another mutual friends house, he used to be a close friend to me too. but he inevitably stopped being close to me because i smoked weed. i didn't feel like going to his house tonight, he's really a half ass friend at this point and seems more self absorbed and obsessed with his girlfriend who he choses to be miserable about half the time. he's also somewhat obnoxiously straight edge, and i don't mean just free of substances but Straight xXx edgeLOOK AT ME TYPE who thinks it's important to express your status, he's covered in straight edge tattoos. they're mostly boring and generic, and his whole outlook on life is almost derogatory towards everything i believe in and it's pretty annoying. but i spaced myself from him quite a bit since high school, to the point where i'd rather stay home on new years eve then go to his house even with my other friends there. i don't really mind. none of them are getting high tonight.
    i didn't really feel like hanging out with anyone else, there were some other people i could have called. except my good friend Brad just stopped by to smoke for a while, so tonights turned out pretty good.