whos smoking tonight?

Discussion in 'General' started by donovancudi, Aug 7, 2010.

1. i dont know why i am posting this...but i havent smoked in a couple of days and i cant wait to smoke a blunt tonight..2:00 a.m im gonna sneak out the back porch and smoke a nice blunt....
    if a lot of you guys are stayin up and smoking tonight get on here at 2 eastern tonight

2. I'm smoking tonight, haven't smoked since Tuesday so I'm looking forward to it.
    It's 1:30 pm here so it'll be a while before it's night though :cool:

3. It's 7:33 AM here so I have no idea what you're talking about but I just enjoyed a nice wake and bake if that counts for anything. Enjoy your L homes.

4. damn you're a rebel sneaking out late at night! haha just playin man, do what you gotta do. its 7am here and i also, just like Blunt did a nice little wake and bake....bout to make me a fatass breakfest ya feeeel me?

5. can't smoke in fckin china :(

6. Just got some really dank weed. Gotta wait until 1:30 in the AM then I can smoke out of my new bong.

7. well saturday night (tonight) i will most likely toke at least a lil bowl outta one of my pipes.:smoking:

8. What the fucks up with ya'll waiting till early morning lol well shit its about 4;00 pm here at the moment and i aint smoking bitches, im vaping. ya'll just got to deal with that

9. I'm smoking tonight.

I also smoked this morning before breakfast, after breakfast, before lunch, after lunch, at the gas station, and about to go for another bowl.

:smoking:

10. I'll be smoking a few waterfall hits tonight. Gonna get destroyed as soon as the little one is asleep.

11. I got weed today so I'm set for the next week or so. Smoking daily isn't really building any kinda tolerence in me. Pretty sweet shit. I love getting high!:smoking:

12. Have not toked up in around 3 months :cry:

13. I disagree:smoking:.

14. Smoking monday night i hope.
    And im going to learn how to roll. Yay me.

15. Yea, I will probably smoke tonight. I have like a gram left and I was gonna pick up tonight but my dude is out of town. Hmm, to ration, or not to ration...that is the question.

Usually when I find my self in this type of scenario, I find that its best to smoke the rest all at once, and then just go sober for a day or two. Maan.

16. me. is. be. smoking. the. herbs. tonight.

17. I smoke every night.

18. Bomb ass weed? Check. No work tomorrow? Check. Pipe? Check. Rollies? Check. Yeah I'm gonna be smoking tonight.

19. I'm about to smoke about a gram to my self. :smoking:

20. the thread title should be: Who's not smoking tonight?