Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who's really seasoned?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DunDonMike, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Smoking more then 10 years? Don't really get the munchies anymore? Do you wake up in the middle of the night needing to roll a joint and smoke the whole thing just to go back to bed? Do you smoke Blunts to yourself? and then proceed to roll another blunt and smoke that whole thing too? Followed by another blunt that basically puts your lungs into alert mode? Do you get high before Funerals? Do you start to panic when you only have about 4 grams left? Have you smoked everyday for the past who the fuck knows how long? Have you never even used roach clips because they're dumb as hell?

Are you really a Seasoned Toker...?

2. Im a seasoned toker......but i take a good t break every couple of months so i dont end up like you.....lol. Why even smoke? your post sounds like your life is no fun and you let weed controll your life?

Weed is a life enhancer.....not my life. Im sorry to hear that man

3. i agree with the person above me, weed shouldn't control your life. it should be a choice, a hobby, something that is amazing and fun! i wouldn't even call myself a seasoned toker, but ill smoke everyday, and smoke in the morning, and just from there on. if i feel even close to a burn out i'll smoke a lil more just to be high every second i can. :D

4. Ummm.....does it make you feel superior because you smoke herb all the time? Thats what your post sounds like. I smoke pot medicinally. I smoke the herb because it makes me think outside the box, it helps me annalize things.

I dont smoke pot so i can tell randomn ass people over the computer that i smoke an ounce a week. Its not a contest buddy...keep to yourself man. A seasoned toker means nothing, its a website with a heading.

Toke on though:smoking:

5. I'm extremely seasoned atm. :smoking:

6. Thank you for that. :smoking:

7. Hahaha, exactly. :hello::smoking:

Thank you as well. :)

8. i think the question you should be asking is "do you need to rethink your life?" seriously being stoned all the time just takes the fun out of it, and to be honest it's kind of pathetic that you can't even get through life without smoking all the time.

9. i think it depends on why you smoke

I havent gone more than 14 hrs w/o smoking in damn near two years now. However, other than the people closest to me, no one has any idea at all.

I say 14 hrs, because sometimes I hibernate. But, I smoke as soon as I take a piss in the morning, and its the absolute last thing I do before sleep.

Im mildly autistic, a chronic insomniac, and as a result of those two I can be bipolar. Cannabis regulates these tendencies immensely. To say that 'weed controls my life' would be absurd...like telling a cancer patient that chemo controls their life.

IMO, cannabis is, at least for me, a tool that I have complete control over. If for some reason I dont want to toke, I wont. Just doesnt happen very often. But being stoned allows me to channel and control my thoughts in a way that I cant even describe...almost allowing me control over the abnormalities of my brain.

When it provides me a more balanced and enriched life, and no one Ive not disclosed to has an inkling of suspicion...why not smoke all day every day?

10. Wow, well said. I hope the best for you, keep on toking. :)

11. haha, people should say that from now on.

12. A funeral? What is this, Wedding Crashers? I always took "seasoned" as "KNOWLEDGE" and not "mental addiction." Maybe I am mistaken, anyone?

13. nice..........:bolt:heh

Happy Smoking!

14. #14 GanjaFanatic, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2009
    Well i consider myself a seasoned toker but that is just my opinion..I don't like to smoke pot every hour of the day, I am the kind that enjoys a bowl, or a joint when I have freinds over or go to check on my plants cas its really relaxing riding on the mountain and smoking a bowl to go check on the hobby you love best lol..Smoking to much just makes my day a waste of time cas I dont wanna do anything productive when I just smoke all day..One bowl a day keeps all your worries away...Thats my knowlege on a seasoned toker someone who enjoys it and doesn't depend on it

15. Sounds like your more of a fiend then "seasoned"

16. I agree this many times 10000005!!!!!:D

17. I would say a seasoned toker is one who can completely control the high when necessary. Like you don't laugh uncontrollably, can act straight with cops, family, school, etc.

18. I consider myself a seasoned toker, but not because i have smoked for 10 years. I think of myself seasoned because I have realized what pot has done for me in positive ways, not because I smoke myself retarded. I have been there, done that and I have finally realized that if you smoke when you can, i'm more appreciative but going without, its hard. I need a tol break though but the thought of not toking sucks. lol

19. As far as knowledge of the herb i'm EXTREMELY seasoned (history, chemical makeup, classifications and groups of carcinogens, medical benefits, current events, strains) and i'd say the same for how much and how long i've been smoking. I just turned 18 last month i've been smokin since three days before my 12th birthday, yes i face blunts to myself and sometimes go thru a quarter in a day, last year it was a half ounce a day (i was selling pounds and was smoking out of my stash) and i've been high LITERALLY almost every single day for the past 3 years but i don't kno bout NEEDING weed to go to sleep and waking up in the middle of the night for it, and i have only smoked b4 a funeral once because my boy would have wanted it that way but honestly bro, you might wanna checc wat you're smokin cuz you seem fiended out.

the only area where i'm not seasoned is the quality i smoke, its usuall mids, kb, or dro.
    in the summer every once in a blue moon i can get purple 'haze', OG, blueberry, or some sour but its rare, thats why i hate Pittsburgh but i have smoked super silver with my cousin in Cali...highest i've EVER been, we split a quarter and it was gone in four hours.

Anyway, i think i should be ranked as a seasoned weed lover because if i lived in Cali like some of y'all i would become an urban legend in a week, i go all out and i LOVE my weed, it's become a part of who i am.

Sad to say tho, i can't smoke for a couple days because i just had my wisdom teeth taken out, my bowl is broken, and my mom has my vaporizer...in DC. Which leaves me with a pacc of dutch masters which i refuse to smoke until my mouth heals...life is hard, but Vicodin makes my struggle bearable. ;-)

20. I think he summed it up for you lol