who's ready for summer?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by JakeyG, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Me lol any blades in Texas we need to meet up at the lake this summer blaze up in my boat!

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ1lc6KASWg]The Implication - YouTube[/ame]

3. Hahaha nice

4. summer is in mad long, i havent even thought about it yet....

5. I hate the cold lol maybe if i lived around mountains it would be different

6. I fuckin hate heat but overall guess I'm ready for summer..I seriously wanna just go out an do stuff

7. I cant waittttttttttttttt.....wakeboarding on the weekends!!!

8. Hell yea wakeboarding every weekend! chillin on the water fishing burning with my bros.. Summers unbeatable

9. Anyone know about speakers? lol

10. I can't wait to go longboarding this season. I like snowboarding but that's the only thing I can do in winter.

11. You live in Texas and you're complaining about the cold?! :p

To answer your question though, I'm ready for warm weather but I haven't got enough snowboarding in yet this winter for it to be over already.

12. Skateboarding, smoking weed, hitting the beach to check out the ladies. Then there's the night-life...
    Yeeeeah, I fucking love summer!:smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvDZuptvupk]Queens of the Stone Age-Feel Good Hit of the Summer - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously, the only things I really like about winter are ice hockey and seeing family on christmas. Considering one of those things hasn't been happening so far, I've been alarmingly close to going bat-shit insane.

13. Yeah smoking in the summer is the best. Problem with winter smoking for me are that it's just too cold and footprints in the snow. Vapes are nice for this. Parties in the summer are a hell lot better also

14. I'm beyond excited for this summer. I'm hopping in a car with a friend and travelling from east to west coast for a couple seasons. Bringing longboards, mountain bikes and kayaks - planning to spend more time hiking, biking, yakking, smoking and skating then anything else. :smoking::smoking:

15. Trick question: it already is summer.

G'day from Down Under :wave:

16. #16 JuiceMane, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    That sounds awesome, I want to do a road trip this summer but idk if any my friends would go with me

17. #17 AR Toasty, Jan 10, 2013
    Sly edit :p

Road trips are the ultimate way to spend a summer. Went on one with the lads across Europe after graduation... unforgettable fun.

18. #18 JuiceMane, Jan 10, 2013
    Yeah hopefully I can go one one

19. Hopefully this summer will be funner than last. I wish I had a boat though :( Would make it 10000x better.

I'll probably fish a little, drink a little, shoot my gun a little...typical outdoors stuff.

20. Sounds like its gonna a epic summer! Hmu if u cruise through Texas