Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who's Pro at Water Bong hits?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlackGuyShoes, Nov 14, 2011.

1. I always get the very best fucking hit I can get on water bong. When the whole thing fills up with white smoke, you take your finger off the carb for a few seconds to get it all in then instantly smoke more into it and get some more...

I couldn't even see the text of my computer screen how high i was.

2. I'm the proiest of the pros

3. I bet neither of you are getting paid for ripping bongs.... :p

4. i'd consider myself pretty pro. my friends do too.

although i'm sure someone on here could put me to shame.

:bongin:

5. Never smoked a bong in my life (been smoking for about two years). But my bro is getting me one for my b-day today. :D

6. I wouldn't say I'm pro but I can take massive hits

7. I wouldn't say "pro" but my friends comment on my hits all the time. example;
    *I start ripping bong in front of friends*
    Friends: "Wow S. That's fat." (let's call me s)
    Closer Friend: "Well it is S, what do you expect."
    Me: :bongin:

8. This is almost exactly what happens to me whenever I smoke with my friends.

9. A professional makes money for his skills. Marijuana is illegal, so I doubt anyone can be a professional at bong rips.