Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whos not a big fan of bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Shakey Jakey, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Like i know it gets you a lot more high and yeah i do it from time to time, but i just prefer using joints for some reason. Does anybody else feel that way aswell? 

2. Not in the least...Glass all day. I'm rolling J if I have to.Not because I want to. What's the point of blazing half gram in 15 minutes? I could bong that same amount over an hour an be way higher.

3. J's are nice and fun to be traditional with but unless you're with people that can match so you don't have to use half a gram and not be as high, I would use a bong. Sorry this is the same response as the person above me, but it's true!

4. Different strokes for different folks I suppose. I however prefer a nice bong rip of some dank.

5. Love me some glass.

Literally all of my friends are stoners. Out of the massive fucking number of stoners I know, there are only 2 who don't like bongs. Funnily enough they're also best friends.

They claim it hurts their lungs too much and gets them too high. They've been smoking joints all day every day for over a year and one of them flips pounds a week... I just don't get it.

6. Bongs bring a challenge. You wanna take as fit a rip as you possibly can. You want to show your friends that you are better than them. "She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

7. Nah, I'll take a bong over a J almost any day. Sometimes a J is nice though depending on the setting. I also happen to like rolling J's, so the whole routine is kinda pleasant for me. I'll still rip a bong over it instead though.

I've come across people that can't "handle" a bong and will prefer J's in a heartbeat though. One of them even threw up right after a bong rip. Didn't even know that could happen to people  :confused:

Happy toking!

8. I'm too frugal to enjoy j's.

9. #9 Burning J 420, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2013
    I barely use bongs cuz I can't barely milk a bong, but I can milk a pipe, you have to use bongs all the time to milk them

10. They require to much work to keep them tasting good. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I love j's and blunts and would pretty much always smoke them...

If I had unlimited weed.

12. All my broke ass friends don't understand how much weed you save from using a bong or even a glass pipe. their like "but i wanna smoke a blunttt" bunch of winey bitches. lol

13. Not a fan of bongs!?!?!?

[​IMG]

14. All i use is my bong. Every once in a while when i get home from work at 1:00 am and i dont feel like dragging out my bong ill use my pipe. My best friend who is also my dealer hates bongs. She cant use them at all. Lol.

15. #15 JSmoooth_7, Dec 3, 2013
    Huge fan of the bong. However I do have a couple friends who prefer smoking blunts vs smoking out of my bong.. The reason? Smoke tricks. They can't rip a bong hard enough to do any tricks with their exhale.

16. #16 Kush cookies, Dec 3, 2013
    I prefer joints cause i love rolling.

17. Yeah not surprised most people prefer bongs, if I'm at a social thingy then yeah glass it is but if I'm just skating or chilling then a few joints are great to pass the time, and yeah rolling them is so much fun

18. #18 smokeitplantitgrowit, Dec 3, 2013
    I think it may be about how portable it is for you, or you may even relate it to a cig if you smoke. I enjoy a Jay every now and then when on the go, but it's true the more time you put into smoking the more you will get out of it. -ST

19. [quote name="fancypantsdawg" post="19093148" timestamp="1386084213"]Nah, I'll take a bong over a J almost any day. Sometimes a J is nice though depending on the setting. I also happen to like rolling J's, so the whole routine is kinda pleasant for me. I'll still rip a bong over it instead though.I've come across people that can't "handle" a bong and will prefer J's in a heartbeat though. One of them even threw up right after a bong rip. Didn't even know that could happen to people :confused:Happy toking![/quote]I have seen it done before lol, hilarious huh.

20. #20 env904, Dec 3, 2013
    I feel the same way bro. I prefer joints because bongs tend to make me cough and joints are quick and easy to travel with.