Who's in a band?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by cobber218, May 7, 2009.

1. I assume there are probably quite a few on here. I'm one of the guitarists/singers for my band Berlin Reading Club, but we don't have any songs on the internet yet. Post links, compare and contrast. :)

2. Im singer / drummer for my band 'Somona'

3. #3 staticeffect, May 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2009
  4. i play guitar in a band called I AM THE EPIC
    www.myspace.com/iate

new shit up tonight around 10pm central time

5. Ive been in a few bands. My one main older band is kind of punk/hardcore with some melodies too. We have no good quality recording but were recording a professional full length this summer.

I also played drums in this simple little punk/hardcore band we called Global Chillin.
    Global Chillin! [Writing] op MySpace Music â€â€œ Gratis gestreamde MP3â€â„¢s, fotoâ€â„¢s en Videoclips
    pretty simple fun music.

Im trying to start a crazy melodic shredding metal band with my friend whos hella good at guitar, we will go for the style of early children of bodom, super shreddy epic melodies with a thrash sound.

6. My on-off band is called Skepsis.

I do guitar, synth, and screaming.

7. #7 xACExbongzilla, May 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2009
    i was in a doom metal band, but the lead singer got the bassist and drummer pissed and they left. we got a new drummer but iv just been ignoring our "frontman" because the bassist is in my other band

its also that everyone hates the frontman because he does asshole shit. i dont like him that much. it was the most succesful band iv been apart of though. id like to keep playing shows with them and shit but people will think im a sellout if i get too involved with them because i talk so much shit about the band lol. the music is decent in my opinion but everyone hates it because of the douchebag running the band

p.s. the drummer and bassist left because our frontman took off with their drum set for like 4 days without contacting anyone

8. www.myspace.com/thenewslave

We've been around as a band in one form or another for 10 years. Our new album is streaming on MySpace.

For anyone in Canada, the album was produced by our good friend Jace Lasek of The Besnard Lakes, who has produced Wolf Parade, Patrick Watson, Young Galaxy, and others.

My recommended listen is "The Blackness Of My Heart". Get good and mellow then let it soak in to your soul.