Who's high right now

Discussion in 'General' started by Youthfull, Sep 14, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Very baked at the moment making some food, wondering what to wacth on Netflix lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just down to a buzz... and waiting for a milkshake

3. Made fries wings and 3 egg rolls. About to smoke another bowl of gorrila glue. Check out zoo on Netflix! Pretty crazy

4. smoking homegrown thats just dried... organic... cream caramel,,, and purple haze auto,,, and sativa seeds blackberry, im just getting to sit down and smoke this nug of cream caramel and its making me sleepy, and very cheerful:Love-Plant::weed::smoking-bong::weed-4::vaping::toke:

5. Getting more tonight so soon I will

6. On the subway, still high from an earlier wake and bake.

7. Only time I'm not high is when I'm asleep, unless you count that I sleep on the upper floor?

8. Yeah, That’s me too, LOL! Hey, the prescription label on the container I got from the dispensary says “1-4 inhalations every 1-2 hours”. Just following the doctors orders! :)

9. Ya Girl is High AF RN Off That Tigers Milk Strain! An Just Waiting For My Man to Get Home ina Minute :)

~Toni~

10. Me...high.

11. I am. My guy came thru with something, don't know what strain it is, but it's fire and I'm getting ready to eat a fish sandwich.