Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whos high at work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GillyTHEkid, Aug 3, 2011.

1. I burned half my j on the say to work. I lifeguard at my neighbourhood pool haha

It's a cloudy day so figured the day would be slow so I decided to roll one up. I'm feeling good and I got the other half so I should have a good day.

I'm currently chillin on the deck enjoying the view

Anybody else high at work?

2. lol lame attempt to use that man... :cool:

3. well the only thing you are atm is, [​IMG]

4. I'm so glad the real world isn't like the people who sit home on their computers all day.

5. I once did it in the freezer of my mcdonald's never doing that again it stunck up the whole place. I got questioned

6. i work at a restaurant and smoke an apple from the fridge with 3 other servers almost every night, after the rush of course. but boss/chef doesn't even care im pretty sure he tokes up too.

7. haha, getting high in the freezer must be interesting.

8. #9 WildWill, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    Can't do it at my current assignment - it's a huge construction site, and if you don't keep your wits about you, one could really get hurt.

I also don't condone it as a lifeguard. There's a time and place, but if you actually have to save someone and you're impaired, that's not cool. I mean if I found out that a lifeguard at the pool where I took my 4 year old was high on the job, I'd report them in two seconds. That's irresponsible.

edit: Like I said, time and place. On my previous job I was in a HIGH stress environment (Health Insurance Brokerage) and I was ENCOURAGED to take a toke break at lunch if the stress got too much.

But if I were being PAID to keep an eye on other people, I would not be medicated.

9. #10 strong45side, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    I am an EMT and would not even think about getting high on my job, no matter how well you can handle yourself high, being high on a job where you may possibly have someones lives in your hands is just foolish. I'm sorry to come down on this thread but seriously, thats ridiculous. Grow up and wait till after work or get a different job.

10. Smoking at work lol you gotta be careful with that :p gotta be responsible depending on your profession man. My uncle roasts one after the other at work, but he is his own boss. Some of the people who work for him smoke at work too, but it's because the work over there is always chill and my uncle doesn't care. My aunt, however, is a dentist, and although she always smokes with my uncle, you will NEVER find her high at work.

I used to blaze at work too, because I know my boss is ok with it, but most of the time I prefer not to. There is a time and a place for everything. I know people who can smoke and do their thing, no problem, but I also know people who just can't handle it, and if they smoke, they have to sit and blaze. So if I were the boss, even though I smoke too, I would rather not have stoned people working for me, because it is easier to just say it's not ok to smoke at work than to try to figure out what kind of stoner you are :p

@HamHawks - Dude, you never have anything intelligent, damn, you never have anything at all to add to the topics you reply to... What's your deal? Are you here just to piss people off?

11. Very immature!

12. HAHA :D

What a bright idea man lol I don't think freezers have windows, so where is that smoke and smell going to? :smoke:

What did you tell them when they questioned you?

13. +rep for the thread. :D

I am really baked right now sittin at my desk.

I SHOULD be workin but Im too stoned to motivate myself. :D

14. hamhawks...do the world a favor and quit posting pics...

Yer awful...

:D

seriously though...

15. See haha that's what I'm talking about :D

16. #17 GillyTHEkid, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You are completely right, I didn't think about it like that.

I decided to smoke before work is because I knew today would be a extremely slow day and we're probably going to be closed early due to high chance of thunder storms.

But I learned my lesson, thankfully not the hard way for once haha I'll keep medicated for the end of the day

Cheers

17. Right on. I mean, believe me, I'd love to be high at work...but it's flat out dangerous. Yesterday they were putting in huge trees, and there were six foot deep holes all over. Plus Bobcats, Back Hoes and Forklifts (oh my) driving all around. And sure, it's a lot of fun for a non-construction worker (I'm an admin in the office, I don't know much about construction - though I CAN drive a forklift) and I love watching the heavy machinery do it's thing...it's just dangerous to be high. It really is. If I knew I could stay in the office all day, that'd be one thing, but I have to run around the site all the time. (I took a day off today because I'm too tired and don't have my wits about me - honestly).

And yeah, as the EMT pointed out, if there's a possibility that someone else's life is in your hands, you have no business being impaired. It's like drunk surgeons or airline pilots. You wouldn't want your doctors or nurses high would you (though let's face it a lot of them are on other stuff that's more 'legal') anyway....

18. What's the deal with people posting gifs and pictures that make no sense and have nothing to do with the topic? Are there moderators in this forum?

19. hahaha i was every day....befoer i got fired....not for bud tho just missing work once...BS SCREW DUCKING DONNNNUTS