Who's going to some concerts this year?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by sparticus63, Jan 20, 2010.

1. #121 Bubbles42O, Mar 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2013
    [quote name='"Phamas"']A State of Trance 600 New York City at Madison Square Garden March 30th

Pacha after for the after party

Time to get wild :D[/quote]

Lucky bastard :p I've wanted to go to that soo bad. Markus Schulz is one of my favorites.

edit: watching the livestrem atm, i never knew alex moprh was so fat lol

2. I saw Dropkick Murphys in New York City earlier this month. It was a great show.

I brought one of my Chinese foreign student friends, and it was the first rock concert he'd been to. The place was so jam packed with crazy Irish Motherfuckers that nearly every square foot of the entire place was at least 70% of the way to being a full on moshpit the whole time. It blew his mind. He was kinda intimidated at first, but before long, he was crowd-surfing and having a great time. He even ended up onstage in the last song.
    It was a wonderful thing to watch. All his other Chinese foreign student friends think he's a bamf now.

IDK what else I'll be going to, but I hope I get to see some other concerts.

3. Might be going to see Ziggy Marley in June, depends when my family vacation starts that month

Once a stoner, always a stoner.

4. A State of Trance blew my mind.

If only some idiots beer cup didn't explode like a water fountain all over my shoe and kind of mess up my date with Molly.

All in all it was still a great night

5. Armin at MSG was very very special. I was down in the general admission pit. To be on the floor at MSG where all those legends have walked and to look around at the thousands in the seats all raving out to some incredible music, was one of the highlights of my life. Bombs were being dropped...incredible bombs.

6. The under the sun tour for sure. I'm gonna get fucked up and rock out to some 90s jams.

7. Medicine For The People, Ziggy, Wiz, and a bunch of local concerts/bands....

8. i went to the french montana concert 2 weeks ago and im about to go see andre nickatina tonite and yea im gonna get trippy as fuck

9. Haaa..Montana in SF and Nicky in Santa Cruz?! Both shows were jumping..

10. yuuup it got crackin last nite when husalah came out

[​IMG]

11. Went to a KMK concert the other night, it was okay. Had backstage passes so it was chill to smoke a blunt with them, but it ain't the same since the original members died.

12. Had V.I.P To The Fight To Unite Tour april 17th in louisville ky (KottonMouth Kings,Deuce,Dizzy Wright) Pretty Dope Show!

13. Going to the Texas Ski Ranch: Cable Stock tomorrow.
    Curren$y and Action Bronson will be there.
    I am prepared.

Attached Files:

14. I'm gonna see System of a down at greek theatre in Los Angeles this July :)

15. Killswitch Engage with Miss May I and As I Lay Dying June 27th in Vancouver. Its gonna be chaos : ).

16. [quote name='"CougheeChilled"']Going to the Texas Ski Ranch: Cable Stock tomorrow.
    Curren$y and Action Bronson will be there.
    I am prepared.[/quote]

2 joints for the whole thing? I wouldn't call that prepared :p

17. ^^^^^

Haha...guaranteed people passing out for being so dam high. Maybe he has a lower tolerance than others..either way I'm jealous that the homie is going. Curren$y kills his set, always wanted to see Action Bronson.

Can't wait for these next 3 concerts..

May 30th, catching the XX for the first time

June 6th, Juicy J Stay Trippy Tour

July 17th, the Under the Influence Tour (seen Wiz and A$ap Rocky before, but looking forward to Smoke DZA)

18. I wasn't fucking with any of the opening artists.
    So a joint for Bronson and a joint for Curren$y is all I needed.
    The show was lame as fuck anyway...

19. #139 Jerzeslugga, May 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2013
    Cypress Hill is playing at Feztival Pier in Philly..gotta go.Sneak in some fat joints...I wanna go out to Denver to see them at Red Rocks in July but I dont know.

20. Got tickets to the Rolling Stones this summer. Gonna be awesome!