Who's going to camp zoe (Missouri) april 22-24?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by speedball, Mar 21, 2009.

1. i'll be there. i have some friends who have gone many years now and talk about how fun it is and all the good opportunities you can find there. im in arkansas but i'm gonna just ride out with some friends.

info :) http://www.campzoe.com/schwagstock40.html

2. dude, if you go to Zoe for any reason, Underground Sound 5 is goin down at Zoe around august (13-16). i know you'd love it. it is the premier electronic music fest in the country. shit was crazy last year which is prob why its a Zoe this year (last year was held in a below ground cave area, surrounded by hills and trees, it was the shit. cave rave will be missed) but it should be just as good, if not better this year cause it will bring in many more people.

scope it http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=17156835844 no official flyer yet, but this gives u some details.

shit is goin to be insane.

3. hell yeah man that would be fuckin awesome too. im so excited to go, plus i will know a few other people there who are carpooling seperately from me and my friends but we'll camp near them so we can hang out together some.

4. You know I'l be there. I go to school, like, a half hour from there. We need to get a big group together, or something. I've never been there before, so I'm ready for a good weekend.

5. been there a bunch its amazing everytime.

6. anyone else? cmon you see what everyone has to say, you have GOT to go if you're within a state of it lol... we could def meet up quite a few times i'd love to trip balls with someone i just met from the internet LOL

7. Theres a good possibility that Ill be going.

8. Please be very cautious of highway patrol. The police know drugs are entering and since Schwagstock takes place on the family's land pigs are not allowed in. There will more than likely be checkpoints set up miles prior to the entrance. Have fun and respect the family.

9. yeah i know that wont be a problem on the way out will be the problem but i've had a few people tell me leave early and its not usually as bad. also have had a few tips for good hiding places from friends who were actually searched leaving lol.

10. LOL

DAMN! I was planning on bringing my pet tiger :(

[​IMG]

11. I went to Wakarusa last year, which is close by in Lawrence KS and a lot of people were raving about how sweet all the shows are at camp zoe is. I'm already about broke with what i'm going to this summer, but I would definately consider checking something out at camp zoe

12. BET BET BET. EVeryone who can go to camp zoe please go it is gonna be such a fucking kickass tiem!!!!

13. yeah bro, I went to cave last year with some friends, good times but come
    repared camping wise- I wasn't all that prepared..

cave was dope!

14. u talkin bout cave rave or w/e? i never heard till now im pissed im just in LR