Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

who's extremely baked right now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 0huefe, Aug 5, 2011.

1. i am, holy shit...3 bong rips of purple kush, and i just consumed a firecracker that i made!
    help me out...i know it was stupid to eat an edible so late, because they take awhile to kick in and give a crazy long high, anyways how long does it usually take to kick in?
    thanks!

2. im extremly baked right now

3. I think you mean to say it was a COMPLETE and total waste because depending on your time zone you're due to pass out before you even feel the peak of the effect

4. Not extremely baked, but pretty lit..

5. i knoww i was just baked out of my mind and decided to make one with the extra weed i had/:
    how is the firecracker high..
    its only 12 am? I usually stay up till 2-2:30

6. I know don't if baked I extremely but am sure I high pretty.

7. theres only one option left pack another bowl

8. joints to the face. kief bong bowls.. oh yeah.. :smoke:

9. Skillet rips and some bowls of some item 9 og budder:cool:

10. that it?
    Shit, i'd only get a nice buzz from 3 rips

11. #11 S0UR, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That doesn't make sense

12. these were like .5 bowls each, all snapped! i have a low tolerance and we smoked a 2 gram blunt, i had 1.5 grams of dank to myself, and just ate a 1 gram firecracker...
    im gone

13. wiz is legit...
    cuz everythings betta when ur highhh.

14. nobody on a marijuana forum could possibly be baked, wtf were you thinking man?:eek:

15. Comfortably fucked up.

16. you will be high for 4-5 hours if you used around 0.5-0.75g of bud

17. so i will prob wake up a little high ahaha

18. Half a gram bowl of Blue Dream.... Friggin GONE:smoking::smoke::smoking::smoke::hippie::smoking:
    :smoke::hippie: