Who's coming to Bonnaroo '06?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ///maniac, May 13, 2006.

1. anyone else comin?

2. yea, im gonna be there.

3. you coming by camp dude abides?

4. Ha. Its funny hearing people say "im going to be on the look out for (insert drug name here)".

You can find anything you want and for incredibly cheap.

Last year my buddy traded two grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for a monster glass bowl and a couple of grams of white widow.

I LOVE HIPPIES.

5. I just got my ticket in the mail friday afternoon! Im so excited to drop by camp dude abides lol. whats the flag gonna have on it? so i know what to look for. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

6. It should say something like the dude abides on it, or babylon.

Or we might have an american flag attached to two ballons filled with nos.

7. I will see you there too, Abides.

8. i'm totally coming, and i think my friend is gonna bring an ounce or two of shrooms. I'll totally be on the lookout for the flag, and i'll just be like "am i in grass city?" i'm so excited, i'm leaving tomorrow, and we're road tripping all over.

9. Bonnaroo was the shit, to bad i didnt see you guys there. I did trip face though lol. :smoking:

10. God FUCKIN DAMN IT!!!! I was gettin super pumped to go I had everything ready. I got my ticket in the mail but what was in the mail with the ticket my fuckin court date! I had to go to court instead did anyone see oysterhead?