Whore???

Discussion in 'General' started by Emrich, Jul 15, 2012.

1. What does everyone think of those whores in high school, the ones who think nothing of sex and get as much of it as they can and hide their real life from their parents who think they are a `good little girl`. I dont know whether to be jealous of all the fun they have, or just to laugh at them cuz they get used all the time.

2. They just have lame ass drama lives.

Fuck that shit, go outside and run or something.

3. i dont give a fuck about a whore in high school. or a whore in general.

4. Hrmm what do I think of underage sexually active girls? Absolutely nothing.

Are they being used if they are after the same thing that the same HS boy's are after? Sounds like an even trade to me

5. It's their choice :rolleyes: if they enjoy sleeping with loads of people then they should go for it. I don't think the stigmas of 'sluts' and 'whores' can really be applied today, we have a much more relaxed view on sex nowadays.

6. Lol man listen, highschool is a bitch and you only get it once lol either fuck those whores or laugh at them lol never be jealous or envious and never let them know either lol especially that

7. they honestly have alot less fun then you think... normally high school whores as you call them are using sex to escape from problems in their life it's actually pretty sad when alot of the time they need some one to just hold them and be nice my ex was raped and after she started sleeping with everyone she could find until i just sat her down and gave or a hug i have never seen anyone cry so much shes in prison for selling unmentionables i doubt ill see her again

8. Bang those whores man one day youll be lookin for those hoes and wont be able to find any.

9. those are just called teenagers. once they turn 18 the term whore comes into play.

10. Fuck 'em...Literally.:cool:

11. fuck 'em high, leave 'em dry.

12. I'm glad I fucked them in high school, b/c now you need a "relationship" to get some pussy around here, besides hookers.

13. Thats why in HS you score a virgin then they keep coming back.

14. so fucking true.

15. Dude id be happy you have hoes in ur school lol get that shit done man, I'm no pig but if they want it give it to them.. and you smoke the good I'm sure it wont be hard to get them in bed my man!

16. [quote name='"Emrich"']What does everyone think of those whores in high school, the ones who think nothing of sex and get as much of it as they can and hide their real life from their parents who think they are a `good little girl`. I dont know whether to be jealous of all the fun they have, or just to laugh at them cuz they get used all the time.[/quote]

What does everyone think of the guys who exhibit the same behavior? Why is it that girls who have the sexual morality of a male are whores?

:rolleyes:

I haven't been in high school for over ten years, but I was a virgin til college and frankly, at this point on my life, I don't even think about or consider it my business who, and with how many, people are fucking.

17. You're right it isn't, BUT certain people might have more moral than others like OP and consider themselves disgusted at what they're seeing because they were raised against it. That was me in freshman year I just said fuck it, what's the worst thing that could happen lol wrap that shit

18. I think the world needs whores. Without whores many men would die not knowing what pussy feel like.

19. Lol yea

20. I think they grow up to get shows on Lifetime...

[​IMG]