Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wholesale price of oil for cartridges

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by augrass, Aug 13, 2017.

1. I'm considering purchasing in bulk and filling my own cartridges as I need them. Can someone give me an idea of the wholesale price of oil (If I can find someone to sell it to me) in CO/CA? Thanks in advance!

2. Co2 distillates about $6000 dollars a pound to the regular Joe. Prices go way down in bulk.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Lol good luck most vendors won't sell to you unless you have a shop. It's depends on what you mean by bulk it's going to cost you thousands. Unless you're going to be reselling them in a steady environment you'll end up with a Loss, you're looking st 5000 just to get any of these guys to talk to you. You can always go the amateur route, then you never know what prison you're getting... Careful, test them at a lab if you can before purchase. Smoke a couple. If they don't offer samples, they ain't shit.