whoa......

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Jan 31, 2004.

1. haha i think i'm like schizophrenic cuz i always think people are plottin against me n i smell, see, hear, taste, n feel all kindsa shit that isnt there. just now would be a perfect example, because my wall looked like it moved closer to me then moved back, kinda like it was breathing, haha its definitely sweet hallucinating all the time, especially cuz when i get real high its almost like i'm trippin on shit..

however i would not recommend recreational use of dissociatives to get to where i am at right now because my learning skills suck now....

peace

edit: come to think of it cant u trip of schizophrenia medication? i could make some mad bucks off pills if i got them prescribed, haha cuz i dont mind seein shit, i think its pretty awesome

2. Na anti psychotics have low compliance because of their side effects which include Extrapyramidal symptoms, sedation, anti-cholinergic effects, and suppression of appetite, and tardive dyskinesia in Chronic users.

In other words, you wouldn't want to take em if you didnt have to.

3. ahhh.... my bad, i remember someone tellin me some shit about taking 2 schizophrenia pills and hallucinating, i guess they were lieing. but it seems like it would work cuz u think like with adderall, makes the hyperass person calm down and the calm person hyper, so i figured it would makes the hallucinating person strait and the strait person hallucinate.

onto my next mission........ adrenaline, haha i'ma get it even if i have to tie someone up and remove there gland with no anesthesia!!!!!

jus playin haha

4. hey i have ppl taking to me but there not here theres even pet bats screaming in my ears an di can understand them one of them sounds like gollum from the lord of the rings im triping

5. Yes...
    They were...

If he wasn't, then have him write down what he took so I can have my perscription changed...

Where's my high, dammit???