Whoa, the General Forum's been basically dead the past few days....

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, May 23, 2010.

1. They brought Pandora's Box back in the woods and shot it. Just like Ol' Yeller. But What I ahve been doing.. I go to school now and Red Dead Redemption and I got a new longboard soo aint much time.

2. And there is the truth of why I never venture out of the premium boards to post until LATE at night....

+rep to you!

3. What will life become without the epic pick-ups thread?

.....probably a lot of real life epic pick ups. ;)

4. :eek: i've been here... I'm lame...

5. Planning the funeral for the Box.

The Epic Pick up thread, the Opiate Appreciation thread, the Acid Appreciation thread, etc...

Ahh, the memories. Well looks like I'll have to explore the other sub-forums on GC. I hope you guys aren't mean ;)

6. lol. me too. but i've been on here more often. i like gc sober. but when im sober it's like fb. i go on for like five min. then get off. when im high, i can be on here for like two hours.

7. I have been spending a lot of my time exploring the multiverse.

8. What he said.

9. I highly doubt it. There are many people (myself included) that hated seeing discussion about other drugs. There are few other drugs that I support (though I support people's freedoms to use whatever drug they please if they don't harm anyone else in the process) and I hate to see other drugs associated with cannabis (and this is Grasscity after all).

10. generals def my favorite subforum, but i miss the old box

i understand why they did what they did though shit was getting ridicolous there

11. call of duty man call of duty