Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whoa i passed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bonermahoner, Jun 7, 2006.

1. i had recently not been smoking for a long time because i have been receiving multiple random drug tests and hadnt want to risk smoking.

well this past week i decided to smoke one night. i then smoked the next morning and later in that after noon. the following day i got surprised with a random drug test and was terrified. i said i didnt have to go at the time to stall for a bit and quickly peed wiithout their knowledge. i then ran downstairs chugged two waters and peed once more.

then i regretingly (sp?) took the test knowing i would fail but possibly not as high of levels and i ended up passing with flying colors. the line was dark and bold red like i had been clean for years.

i thought it was a miracle and could only explain it that it had significantly helped peeing right before the test. im not quite sure how it was possible but i passed.

so whenever you have your next drug test that you are sure you will fail try and pee as many times immediatly before the test.

:) man im so psyched i passed it.

peace

2. nice dude, but lets not hope everyone will follow your stratagy the day before theirs :p

3. Why so many tests?

4. i heard sometimes it takes thc 24 hours to get into ur piss so yea nice
    i once passed a drug test out of no were after smoking 4 bowls outa a bong 2 weeks befoer amazing

5. sick, nice job dude

6. lol ill see if this rly works cus i have to drop in a half hour

7. Hahaha
    sweeet
    u are lucky

8. waiting for results