Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who woulda thunk?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xLively, Nov 17, 2011.

1. [ So my brother and sister-in-law's $20 bubbler and $25 grinder were missing. They had a roommate and he smoked a lot, then he got kicked out, so we all thought that he stole it.

Well like 2 nights ago, they were making popcorn in their new microwave (They have an old microwave that's broken above their stove). Well they kept messing up making the caramel popcorn. I asked them about their old microwave and then I opened it.

The grinder and bubbler were just sitting there. They started jumping up and down and screaming like they won the lottery. :D

Anyone else had a experience like this? ]

2. Why did you put brackets around your entire post? And no, never had an experience like that.

3. #3 hippie4u, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    Yea i hide stuff in the microwave all the time. My shoes got stuck in there once.

no

4. Peekblock .