Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who would you smoke with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chillpill, Aug 2, 2009.

1. My choice for the past would be Ghandi, and for the present it would have to be Obama:smoking:

2. definitely ghandhi, but why obama? and please dont say because he's president. And as for me, i would love to smoke with my family members, to show them that weed is not the taboo that they make it out to be

3. Well...him being president would be part of it, but it seems like he would be a cool guy to just chill with

4. #4 Tiger, Aug 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2009
    George W. Bush

Edit: Oh I forgot Tupac, him too.

5. snoop d o double g

6. Dave chappele, harold and kumar

7. megan fox is up there, right beside jesus

8. My parents.

They despise weed. Like some dude above me who said "taboo" thing. It'd be badass.

9. I would love to smoke with the search button, i could ask him how many times this thread has been made and watch him lose count after 50

10. George Washington.

11. Haha very true my friend

12. From the past, Einstein. From the present Morgan Freeman, and afterwards he can read me a crazy folklore story.

13. I'm with him.

14. brad pitt. he used to smoke weed every day

15. Past is a tough one. Smoking with Ghandi sounds awesome so I would probably either chose him or Jim Morrison. For Present, I would chose Jorge Cervantes.

16. Abraham lincoln, or marc emery. Maybe bill clinton so i could teach him how to inhale(lol)

Edit: i just thought of a shitload of othe rpeopel id like to smoke with, but ill limit it to what i have already posted for now:smoking:

17. Bob Marley anyone???:smoking:

18. Nice first post! haha. And very good choice. Somehow I didnt think of him... weird!

19. thank you, thank you very much aha, been lookin on grasscity fer a while just neva joined

20. Megan Fox, Bob Marley, Seth Rogan, and Kid Cudi.