Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who would you rather smoke with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BobbyMarls, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Ayyyeee fellow
    Stoners, While some of the great stoner musicians have been running through my mind lately, who would you rather smoke with, Kid Cudi or Wiz Khalifa?

2. Kid Cudi. Seems like we would get into some deep ass conversation about the most random shit. Plus Wiz is a bitch now a days.

3. Wiz, I hate cudi.

4. Wiz. Blow it by the O.

5. #5 BobbyMarls, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I know what you mean all the people that think they're all that listen to Wiz when they don't know the truth about being a stoner. Cudi all the wayyy

6. Neither. I looooooved Kid Cudi. I mean like I have damn near every song he's put out. But he stopped smoking so I can't even listen to him the same. The only thing he rapped about was weed so if he decided that he can't take care of his lifely duties WITH weed, it almost makes him a fraud or something to me. And Wiz (after Kush and OJ) is more concerned with money than weed now-a-days. <--- Problem. I choose Smoke DZA.

7. cudi cudi cudi

8. neither. SNOOP

9. on music i prefer cudi, but he seems a bit of an asshole especially in this nardwuar interview
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjde_skU3p8]YouTube - ‪Nardwuar vs. Kid Cudi‬‏[/ame]

he just takes off at the end, rude

10. Cudi any day. Wiz is what happens when you take Chiddy Bang's shitty "HIP HOP IS A BLAST WHEEEEEEEE!!!!! WHAT WHIMSY AND HAPPINESS!" and mix it with generic-ass lyrics that he pollutes with shitty weed references to win over the stoner crowd. Well, that's what I think of him, anyway....

11. Is this really a serious question?

12. I dont smoke weed anymore. Ill leave it to the kids. Im 27 with a business to run and i need to be alert and focused with my mind strong. For those who still get it on, smoke one in my memory as your favorite lonely stoner.

This is not a joke. I know most of you wanna see me all drugged out and fucked up and i know misery loves company, but im sorry those days are over. I had a good run, Amsterdam and all. Im happy being sober. Im happy being a new me. Giva fuck who thinks of me different, you didnt care about me in the first place if you cant be proud and happy for me for growing and starting a new chapter. Im not your puppet or your tap dancing drug addict here to be your miserable muse, i always made music for me to help myself find understanding. I have finally learned from the words in my songs. I love who loves me and who really cares about me.

Learn from this, theres always light at the end of the tunnel. Hell does have an exit, and i found it. For those who are looking for a way out, i left the door open, and ill be waiting for whoever wants to grow with me. Peace and Love-Kid Cudi

He's done.

13. #14 RadianT KusH, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2011

14. Lol saying that with a Cudi avatar picture.... :confused_2:

15. u do know that kid cudi doesnt smoke anymore right?? JUST SAYIN
    and id rather smoke with wiz anyway

16. All to gangsta for me to hang around even for a hit of a bowl.

17. well if cudi still smoked....

so i have to say wiz,

18. neither. they're both gay nerds who can't rap. id rather smoke wit cypress hill or kurupt anyday

19. cudi was a coke whore btw. And he cannot rap.