Who Would You Rather Have a Beer With?

Discussion in 'General' started by qwerty man, Feb 3, 2012.

1. This is a survey we did in my psych class..apparently the answer is supposed to say something about your personality. I'm curious to see what people on here say haha

Who would you rather have a beer with?

[​IMG]
    Barack Obama

[​IMG]
    Mark Zuckerberg

[​IMG]
    Eli Manning

[​IMG]
    Stephen Colbert

[​IMG]
    Megan Fox

2. Really? One girl in the poll? And it's Megan fox??

Uhh, gonna have to go with the "fox" on this one.

3. Stephen Colbert, the one and only. :cool:

4. I agree it would have to be Colbert...:D

5. I mite not like the president but how often can u say i had a beer with the president so ya obama

6. I'm watching Colbert right now actually. I'd love to drink with him.

7. Colbert, no doubt. That dude would be awesome to get wasted with. We'd have to enjoy more than 1 beer...

8. I'd get into a drunk violent fight with Obama, so I pick Obama.

Or Colbert. Yeah, I pick Colbert. Such a good guy.

9. Id rather watch colbert whilst having a brew with megan fox.

10. Now what does having a beer with Colbert say about my personality?

That it's awesome, that's what. :cool:

11. [quote name='"BluntCheefah"']Id rather watch colbert whilst having a brew with megan fox.[/quote]

YES. then proceed to have angry drunk sex while still sapping my beer

12. Seeing how Colbert treats his guests makes me never want to meet him in person. The rest I could give a fuck about, except Megan Fox. Hopefully that one beer would turn to 10 :ey:

13. You mean how he treats his audience or is there some video of him being an asshole somewhere out there? I'm guessing he was in character.

14. Was really tempted to pick Colbert, but choose Obama.

I would remind him that the beer hops are a close cousin to hemp. Than proceed to explain the benefits of mass fields of hemp. Hell he may even want a hit of some nice dank to relieve the pressure a bit. :smoke:

15. Megan Fox.

Except change the beer to 15 shots of vodka so I can violently thrust my penis into her unconscious vagina.

16. Prolly not Obama cause I'd get drunk as fuck and try and kick his ass.

17. Who would want to be around Mark Zuckerberg? I'd pick Obama, he seems like a chill *****.

18. Preferably none of them. Colbert's funny sometimes but he's to much of an actor.

If I Had to choose it would be Obama. I'd ask him the tough questions within my limited realm of knowledge of politics. I'd also ask him why he turned his back on stoners. He seemed so cocky when he said "I inhaled frequently, that was the point." but now hes taking away MMJ patients right to bear Arms and threatening dispensaries/their landlords.

19. Stephen if it's only one beer, anymore and it's fox

20. Man fuck obama