Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who would you love to get high with but never will

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GrizzMint, Oct 7, 2012.

1. There are no right or wrong answers here.

Maybe you will never puff together because they have passed or because they are opposed to marijuana smoking.

2. Jesus,cheech,chong,timothy leary,jimi hendrix.

3. honestly.. my brother one last time

4. some random cave man from the past.

5. I have to go with Tupac or Kevin Hart. It'd be legendary getting high and talking to Pac about his philosophies, dreams and opinions. And as for Kevin Hart, It'd be funny as shit to listen to his short ass tell jokes and stories blazed. :smoke:

6. Chester and Mike from Linkin Park.

7. in terms of people i know my step dad is the funniest guy it would be hilarious to see him stoned. he's really straight edge when it comes to that stuff though so that would never happen.

in terms of famous people George Carlin would top my list. But he's dead, so Louis CK would have to take his place [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VYkYzsF-tM]Louis CK Last Time I Smoked Weed - YouTube[/ame]

8. Morgan Freeman.

9. My old form tutor... She was so hot and was so damn smart. Man the things we could of done... :(. If not her then definitely my current history teacher... Evwn when he's sober it's as if he's fucked on something xD

10. [quote name='"koii"']Morgan Freeman.[/quote]

This. Hell yes. His voice is epic.

11. Like davinci or one of those old smart people

12. Marilyn Monroe mannn. <3

13. George Carlin, David Cross, Seth Rogen, Hendrix.

14. My mother.

15. I'll never get everyones obsession with bob marley.:confused:

16. Roe rogan!

17. George W Bush & his wife.

18. I've thought about this real hard a few times. Usually the people that pop in my head are:
    Willy Nelson
    Snoop
    Cheech and chong

But hands down... My pick is method man