Who would you fuck?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Blix, Oct 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Searched for it, but didn\'t see anything so here\'s my post.

Who would you fuck? Anyone in the world. One night stand, and no one would ever find out about it.

Could be a celebrity or just someone you know.

Me personally, I\'d go for Anna Kournikova. Or Nicole Kidman. :D

2. c\'mon mods, make me a mod already.. i\'d have this one too..

but as to the thread.. i couldn\'t say.. you wouldn\'t know her.. :D .. but hmm, someone famous.. don\'t know, it\'s hard to say.. i don\'t find celebrities attractive just because they\'re famous.. maybe natalie portman..

3. Alyson Hannigan

(i.e. the \"band geek\" from the American Pie trilogy, Willow on Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

She is so freaking adorable.

4. christina aguilera

5. Serena Williams :D

6. Salma Hayek

7. paris hilton!

:O liiiiieeeessss!!!! wouldnt touch her with my ten foot pole :D

hmm... seriously? lindsay lohan would be nice. those big ol titties in your face :p

dont know her name... but shes the hot blonde in Club Dread, is also on the show North Shore. God shes beautiful. The worlds only living incarnation of my dream babe.

8. Elisha Cuthbert, Carmen Electra, or Britney Spears, cant decide, they\'re all so goddamn hott.

9. Kinda weird but either of the olson twins alone is kind of ... weird. Alyson Hannigan is cute. But im kinda dissapointed in myself off hand I cant think of any new names. Oh well ill get back to yah.

10. I also have to agree with this, she is fucking hot. Would be nice to get her in the vampire willow costume ;).

11. haha.. there\'s something about twins, eh? but i duno the olsen twins are looking like dr jekyll and mr hyde..

12. That would have to be, Avril Lavigne.. She\'s so god damn hot, I can\'t even describe it, too bad she completely ruins and hides it by her choice of clothes/makeup etc.. but she is just straight bangin...

--spliff :D

13. cameron diaz for sure......... very fine and funny too

14. angelia jolie fuk so so hot

15. Avril sure is hot...but fucking her would make me feel like a pedophile, so she\'s out of the question...

16. jennifer anniston or tara reid

17. Let\'s see... If it wasn\'t with my hubby there would only be one guy I\'d *possibly* have a one night stand with.. Colin Farrell (I think that\'s how you spell his name) but I\'d be more likely to sleep with a chick than a guy anyways, so I would say...
    Ashley Judd (as long as she had long hair, I like long hair)
    Resse Witherspoon
    Rose McGowen
    ... yeah especially her!!

Yeah I think that about covers it...

18. after seeing that picture definately Avril!

19. natalie portman! <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.