Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who works out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hellomynamesbri, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I work out 4 times a week, don't wanna get fat... :p

2. I work out 5x per week.

3. oh and to answer OP i exercise probably around 12 times a week.

4. You trolling? You've probably never been to the gym ya weakling. It might be hard to understand for people who are out of shape but lifting weights feels pretty damn good. And it's pretty fun getting stronger

5. I used to work out a lot but not so much anymore because of school and work.
    I know a LOT of stoners who work out regularly.
    ^Lifting weights and working out IS fun (for me at least). I feel sorry for you if you don't think so.

6. not to mention it makes your mood much better for the entire day and week you work out.

7. I work out 5 times a week (different muscles everyday) and I smoke once-three times a week and I don't see any effect that it has on me. Pecs are solid as bronze

8. Feel sorry for someone with different interests , get off your high horse.

9. Not me. It's hard to workout when you don't have any limbs.

10. i go to the gym 3 times a week, should go 4 but i go Monday, Wednesday and Friday i actually like going to the gym its not a chore for me haha

11. yup, you just got to find the perfect balance where you dont work out so much you get tired of it.

12. 5 days a week!

13. i lift 3x a week and run on my off days

lifting is fuckin fun man

14. hey, thats funny, my friend meets a dealer at his gym sometimes. i go to a gym too. minimum 3x a week, usually more. i used to run and shit but got bored so now i only lift.

15. Since i like to smoke regularly good workouts maybe 4 days a week help out my lungs, energy and lower my weed tolerance. No lazy stoner comments either.

16. I didn't mean it in a bad way. It's just that if you enjoy working out, you have an edge over someone else because you do for fun what others do as a chore.
    It helps you stay fit and be more healthy in a fun way.
    Imo anything that is healthy for you is boring except working out.

17. #37 Deleted member 452289, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
    I workout 5 days a week, eat well, not overweight, abs, and a stoner. I really dislike the lazy stoner for some reason so I try hard to not slack. I feel gross, I've been busy this past week and haven't worked out:(

And yeah lifting is fun as fuck. Lately I've been doing this intense 8 exercise circuit and it kicks my ass but really, that's why I go to the gym. I don't know why but I love going in there DEMOLISHING my body during the workout and feeling like a fucking beast when you leave.

18. Agreed, my workout buddy is my dealers friend and a friend of mine, so we always talk bud and stuff while lifting, makes it fun and interesting!

19. Used to but not anymore, i probably should cuz i need to put on some weight, 5"6 122 lbs

20. Considering your height, that's not too light. Wouldn't hurt, though.

Hey, Palm Beach. Reppin' it bruh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.