Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who works out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hellomynamesbri, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys.
    Just signed up (and worked out) at a new gym. I'm really excited and motivated because my dealer lives right by this new gym! :)

Anyways, who here works out regularly? I'm curious as to how many fit stoners there are haha.

2. me brah

I workout 4 times a week.

3. shut up brah you is a mufuckin jiveturkey coon brah, step back brah, i know karate.

4. I usually do something outside every day. Why make working out into a chore when it can just be a fun activity that you enjoy?

5. I used to work out, but I haven't had much motivation lately:(

6. Yea, every time I go to the gym its like making love with myself.

7. Some people are so lost they actually think their having fun lifting weights.

8. i work out every other day

9. im in pretty good shape. 5'7" 160lb around 9-10% bf, got a 6 pack so im all good, i just hate being short haha >.<

10. i try and get into the gym 4 or 5 times a week.

11. I have fun when I'm lifting weights

12. lifting weights isnt not fun? i mean i enjoy hitting the weights now and again. it feels great and makes you high.

13. Really then lets get fucked up dog ill bring the 8lb dumbbells you bring the bench its gonna get messy in here!

14. its called endorphines and adrenaline bruh. shit definitely gets you high.

15. hhahahahahahahaha. third eye.

16. Endrophines are also released while in love or tasting hot foods thats why there are also "love addicts" and "hot food addicts"

17. you can have the same rush from running as fast as you can for about 30 seconds.

18. I play basketball for fun/staying in shape a little haha. I personally do not desire to lift weights at this point in my life.

19. i jerk off to Fresh Prince of Bel Air re-runs

20. I'd like you to cite that source, I've never heard of exercise-induced endorphin release any earlier than 5 minutes bub.

There's a fine line between a rush of oxygen to the brain and an endorphin release.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.