Who will win the 2013 Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LSDForPeace, Aug 5, 2012.

1. the ravens most certainly will not win

2. Are you Nostradamus or something?

3. My ravens in second place aww yeahh

4. There is at least 3 teams better then the ravens.

5. Pre season rankings don't really matter any team can take it. Not many people had the Giants winning last year.

6. Did anyone see ravens vs pats ? We were a field goal and dropped catch away from the super bowl. The ravens are better then the pats ..... Why do they have more votes in the poll ?

7. I'm not going off pre-season rankings. Joe flacco is a average qb at best, they have a pretty mediocre receiving core who like to drop balls. The only thing they have going for them is a really good rb and a very good, but old defense. Plus ray lewis coming off his injury. The only reason the ravens looked so good against the pats was tom brady was going against one of the top 3 defenses in the nfl, and flacco was going against one of the bottom 3 defenses.
    The patriots got brandon lloyd, on top of the hoarding of tight ends, plus the easiest schedule by far in the league. That's why they are the favorite, their offense is going to be incredible.
    Edit: I also hate tom brady with a passion, just speaking truth.

8. ravens could absolutely make the superbowl. it just all depends on that defense and ray rice. we were literally a dropped pass and a muffed punt away from seeing 49ers vs ravens in the superbowl last year....two not-elite qbs in the superbowl, when a qb that wasnt elite hasnt won one in like....10 years. crazy.

flacco isnt going to take them to the superbowl. everyone knows that. ray rice and the defense could, though, and all flacco needs to do is not turn the ball over a ton (did a decent job of that last year) and manage the game. no reason to think baltimore cant go to the supebowl. and saying that there's onyl 3 teams better than them isn't really helping the argument that they can't do it...

9. I'm not saying they can't do it, I'm saying its more likely they won't then they will.

10. Ravens have a good chance.But who knows...

11. considering how unpredictable the nfl is, you can say that for pretty much every team

12. no you can definitely say that for every team

13. packers are looking nice since they got cedric benson, their run game will be better , 49ers look strong too, same for the patriots.

Top 5 to win 49ers packers patriots saints giants

14. #134 kush70, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    Go G-MEN ! !

Eli For The Win !

15. cedric benson isn't all that great. no better than james starks, imo. he's almost 30, has a career average of 3.9 yards per carry...and has averaged 3.9 yds and 3.5 yds the last 2 years. his career long run is 46 yds....that's not very impressive. the only reason he had 3 1000 yd seasons the past 3 years is because he's gotten so many carries. dude is the type of guy that needs 30 carries a game to get just 100 yds...if that.

long story short, he isn't that much of an upgrade for the pack at runningback...

16. Just came back in here to say...eagles

17. the fuck u doin putting raiders on there when everyone knows the chiefs r winning it this year

18. [quote name='"816shit"']the fuck u doin putting raiders on there when everyone knows the chiefs r winning it this year[/quote]

You funny

19. 49ers. Best d in nfl. Best special teams. And Alex smith will dominate this year.

20. Lions getting some love :)

but I chose the Packers