Who will win the 2013 Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LSDForPeace, Aug 5, 2012.

1. [quote name='"MrWeeds"']

Flacco is wacco, and Brady is a Lady.

It is all about Stafford. :)

Puff Puff Pass[/quote]

Puff puff pass to Megatron. But there is no way they are winning that division. Maybe a wild card .

2. [quote name='"blowinStr8Kill"']

Puff puff pass to Megatron. But there is no way they are winning that division. Maybe a wild card .[/quote]

It will be the toughest division, top to bottom imo.

Is there a GC fantasy Football league? I am there, if so.

3. cant waiit for fantasy this year. my draft is this sunday night. 12th pick for 2 years in a row

4. Being a lifelong Lions fan, I think I would die the moment it happened. That'd be insane.

Alas, their defense needs to be better (especially the secondary). Stafford has to stay healthy and the run game is still questionable. But this would be awesome as hell.

5. i have serious faith in the idea that Jahvid Best will be the next person in the NFL to die on the field, seriously.

he's an amazing running back but he just has the world against him for some reason.

6. [quote name='"Broosh"']

i have serious faith in the idea that Jahvid Best will be the next person in the NFL to die on the field, seriously.

he's an amazing running back but he just has the world against him for some reason.[/quote]

I hate to say it, but you are probably right.

I think the backfield will surprise this,year. And we have to stay healthy, and not make dumbass penalties.

Billy Bennet shows promise, but we will see.

:)

7. REDSKINS BABY. Btw that's what my username is supposed to say but I was too baked

8. Impossible to say...

9. Lmao. So gronk ,welker, hernandez, lloyd, and woodhead are just scrubs huh? The ravens have an amazing defense, a sub-par recieving core, a average qb, and an amazing running back. The pats have an amazing offense, sub-par defense, an average rb and an amazing qb. They are like the polar opposite of each other.

10. Falcons all the way

11. [quote name='"zro420"']

the panthers, bucs, seahawks, and chiefs all could easily make the playoffs. i dont think they necessarily will win the superbowl, but to leave them off this list is dumb.

kansas city is probably one of the most talented teams in the entire league. they have an elite defense led by a stellar secondary and very good pass rush, and a ridiculous amount of weapons on offense.

people who think cassel will hold them back are just ignorant. 49ers were one fluke play away from going to the superbowl with alex smith, and cassel is probably better than smith is, and this chiefs team is just as good, if not better than that niners team was.

cassel is going to play a similar role to smith a la last year. not do too much, just hand the ball off to jamaal charles and peyton hillis, and throw it 25 times or so a game to dwayne bowe, jonathan baldwin, tony meaoki, and steve breaston.

this chiefs team is going to be a lot like last year's 49ers. except their offense is probably better than the 49ers' and their defense is just as good.

and the bucs will be drastically improved this year. freeman has a full offseason under his belt when he actually knows the playbook, which he never has had, and they upgraded their team drastically through free agency and the draft. aqib talib is an elite corner, and their defensive line should be really good. only problem i see with the bucs is their youth. really, REALLY young team.

as for the seahawks, if matt flynn is as good as people think he might be, then they should be a very good team. their defense was number 9 last year, and they have probably THE best secondary in the nfl. sherman and browner were two rookies last year and they still played like pro-bowlers. earl thomas is right up there with ed reed and polamalu, and kam chancellor is very good as well. their lb corps should be very good with the addition of bobby wagner and kj wright through the draft, and jason jones was a great addition as a free agent from tennessee.

to group carolina, kc, tampa, and seattle with shitty teams like cleveland, indy, and jacksonville is downright silly. i wouldn't be surprised if the chiefs won 12 games this year[/quote]

Good to see somebody show some love to my chiefs! They are going to do big things. All our injured talent is back, the offensive line is much improved and the defense is lights out. The depth of this years chiefs team is amazing, they may be too young for a super bowl this year but as the young guys mature this team could be really good for a long time

12. cleveland browns because every other team except them made it on this dudes poll

13. Packers! Curtis Benson is gonna provide the run game they need. Hopefully. Haha

14. Not quite, I had to leave out quite a few teams actually..12.

15. ....you mean cedric?

16. no broosh, curtis benson! all-pro runningback

17. theres 32 teams in the nfl

18. [quote name='"zro420"']no broosh, curtis benson! all-pro runningback[/quote]

Fuck! Yes my bad hahaha

19. The ravens will win