Who will win the 2013 Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LSDForPeace, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Nah man, panthers will go at least 15-1

2. lol isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

you posted something, i refuted what was wrong with it, and instead of responding to it with an appropriate/intellectual rebuttal, you post a stupid picture because you have no response. that is trolling too :wave:

3. [quote name='"zro420"']

lol isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

you posted something, i refuted what was wrong with it, and instead of responding to it with an appropriate/intellectual rebuttal, you post a stupid picture because you have no response. that is trolling too :wave:[/quote]

I'm pretty sure he wasn't even talking to you lol

4. #44 LSDForPeace, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    He has been trying to get me to argue with me over the Internet for the last two days, it's okay I think he is just bored.

It's all good, I blocked him.

5. who i want to win - jets
    who i think will win - 49ers

6. My friend is a vikings fan just as much as i am a packers fan,
    i get to talk all the shit now, but ponder might come out bein pretty good though. I'd still put my money on Rodgers though

I think the pack will win, because they're my team.

7. All right it's the ravens year. We got within a dropped pass of the superbowl last year and by all accounts we beefed up our receiving corps and it looks like we are getting a better kicker too.

8. i swear to God i say EVERY YEAR that it's either the Ravens or Falcons year this year (i'm a Packers fan) and both teams just disappoint me every year lol.

isn't Suggs out for the year though?

9. He's out for at least half the year for us...

10. I think we will be able to make up for the loss of suggs between kruger and upshaw. Not only that but from what I hear sergio kindle might finally be healthy enough to have a good year.

11. I want to say the eagles because im a diehard fan, but I don't think we will this year, but we will win a sb within the next 3 years.

12. #52 Perpetual Burn, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    I think the Donks will improve on D...

But your point kinda supports my point... give Peyton a good D and he wins the Super Bowl. Denver might not be as good as the '07 Colts D... but I think if they can play top 10 defense, which they are capable of, then the Broncos should be a legit threat.

:laughing:

No way they can go 15-1 in the NFC South. The best division in football... again... ?

13. Lol the only good team in the NFC south is the saints.

14. ^Sike. We got 4 playoff contenders in the NFC South.

The Saints maybe the worst team in the NFC South right now... considering all their issues...

15. Carolina is a few years from even thinking about getting into the playoffs, tampa is a horrible team, but yeah so many contenders.

Edit: Almost forgot the falcons, I don't see why people get so hype about them, they really aren't that good

16. 49ers vs ravens super bowl. They both lost in the championship games last year I think they both will make it this year

17. everyone sleeping the da bears...

:devious:

18. I don't trust cutler, but they made some real nice moves.

19. NFC North is best division in football.

20. Best divison is NFC North, AFC North, NFC East then NFC South.

49er vs the Ravens in the SB. Flacco will step up this year!