Who will win the 2013 Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LSDForPeace, Aug 5, 2012.

1. The chiefs runningback could run over them all day, they can't him

2. 49ers won! Now the ravens just need to so what theydo against them pats!

3. Does anyone else think that was a PI towards te end of the falcons game on that forth down play?

4. 49ers going to the superbowl.

49ers win by landslide no matter the team they play against

5. Told you mofos 49ers vs ravens!!! This is gonna be one hard ass game. I like both teams so let the better team win.

6. My god that hit on Ridley.

7. Ravens gonna take it.

8. I'll take the niners. Its weird that this could have been the super bowl last year if it weren't for a lee evans dropped pass and a couple kyle Williams fumbled punts.

9. Yes I remember that play clearly, and that was bad defensive pass interference. The defender hit the receiver while the ball was still at least 5-10 yards away

The refs in that game made some truly horrible calls

10. Thank you crying I watched it with. Was like that's a good call. It was bull shit. I'm a falcons fan but even if It was another team I'd still say bull

11. The Patriot killer strikes again! :devious:

12. Yeah I feel ya. I'm a Bucs fan haha, so I'm certainly no Falcons fan but I saw that right away...it was a bad no-call

13. He wasnt 10 yards pass the line of scrimmage so the defense doeset have to play "no conract"

14. oops.

15. Yeah but once the ball is in the air, any contact could count as pass interference

16. Hey atleast we don't have the replacement refs anymore, they were the worst!

17. Did anyone else have the right super bowl picks

18. Damn nice when you make that during season or before? Ivpickes 49ers and pats I think

19. [quote name='"BMORE HIGH"']
    49er vs the Ravens in the SB. Flacco will step up this year![/quote]

Prophet...I know I know.

:smoke:

20. Wish I could find my first post at the start of the season, chose the 49ers vs ravens!