Who were you in highscool?

Discussion in 'General' started by McLovin23_x2, Feb 13, 2009.

1. im simply the kid whos always high. most find me to be a asshole, but then the people that really know me know that im not really an asshole i just clown with people i dont know because they say that peope's first impression is always the most important, but i try to weed people out that think first impressions should be the only impression. ya dig

2. the outgoing funny kid, I always just a had a fun time. Didnt start smoking until the end of my jr year.

3. the "emo" art kid with a weird sense of rumor.
    [​IMG]

4. ^^ LOL. Nice pic whitknee

5. Oh, man. I used to fuck with people so bad.
    Especially my teachers.

I didn't go to a high school long enough to fit into a social group though.
    9th grade at the school I went to until the middle of my 10th grade year, for some reason people thought I was "goth" or whatever they call it.
    Then I moved, then 10th to 11th was some crazy shit. I've never been in so much trouble in my life. That's when I tried drugs, I got expelled at school for "dealing" which I wasn't, and got suspended from that place like 5 or 6 times.

Then they sent me to an alternative school where I lasted 6 months, but I ruled the fucking place because I read this kid's Tarot Cards and told him he was gong to get arrested and three days later he came back to school and told us that he got in a fight and went to jail. They all feared and respected me after that.
    And then I dropped out. :D

6. I'm a senior in high school and things are going pretty well. I have a feeling things are about to get a lot better though.

7. scene everyone loved me

8. I was voted best personality which, frankly, shocked me. I pretty much got along with every one, including teachers. I was also depressed as fuck but mastered the art of deception. So they were all clueless except for the very few closest to me. Thank goodness for those few or I wouldn't have survived it. It's funny how people always say "wait till your in the real world"because high school and the real world really aren't all that different. Not for me anyways. I started smoking the day after I graduated.

9. At first I was the jock then I quit playing football (junior year) cause of an altercation with my coach; so I then began to skip school atleast twice a week to go surfing and burn at the beach with some buddies. Those were the days

10. dude, that is exactly what i was gunna type except for playin football.

11. I was the one always getting into fights with the kids that acted gay ( like hugging eachother and shit )

12. how did you grow in high school? i'd imagine it would be tough living with your parents and all.

13. I'm still a Senior in high school, but I've evolved from being one of those annoying kids that ride their boards all over campus, to a somewhat reclusive stoner. I know a lot of people, and have a lot of friends, but I can honestly say I am over high school. A lot of things kids my age do just piss me off, here I am trying to maintain my credit card, establishing my future credit, while one of my dumbass friends with no job, will somehow come up on 3 bills and blow it all on an ounce.

14. Honors student who didn't play football, basketball, baseball or wrestling. I spent many weekend nights building computers in my parents basement. College was more of the same, except all of the time was spent in the library studying. I'm in graduate school now and it's the same thing. I study all day and I'm a nerd all night. I've never evolved from the nerd I was in high school. I'm pretty ecstatic to be who I am.

15. The stereotypical stoner/dealer

16. #96 Rhythm of Life, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    Football/wrestling God by the teachers and coaches.

Stoner and dealer to all the students.

Somehow only 1 of the faculty at my school knew, my linebacker coach, and thats because me and him are hella tight.

And I was the resident thizz head. No one at my school knew about hyphy or rollin, I did that, I made it big at my school.

17. I was part of the "poor crowd". I went to a school with a lot of rich kids, and maybe about 25% were of middle class so us 25% were all friends and never really chilled with any of the rich snobs. Oh and all of our crowd was high 24/7.

18. You sir are going to run the world in 20 yrs.

19. I didn't really fall into any category. I played sports, did well in school and got along with everyone. I guess a prep jock nerd...?

20. Still a senior man. I'm the kid in school that makes all the wierd ass remarks in front of the class. People know I SMOKED a bunch of weed, but i'm sober now until June 18th because of some bullshit. But yeah I make the goofy ass comments. Some people think i'm a prick, but its whatever. I do and say as I please, people appriciate that. Oh and girls think i'm an asshole, but still talk to me a grip.