Who were you crazy about?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GreenRangerFOH, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Summer of 08' I was like 14...I met this girl and she was the most intense crush of my life. Her hair flowed just the way I like it, she wore glasses, she had cute ass dimples when she smiled. Everyday of that summer I anticipated seeing her. I was like a puppy. I stared out the window everyday awaiting the moment I see her again. I lost all my appetite. I couldn't stop smiling. It was complete bliss. Was this love? I don't know but it felt pretty damn amazing.

But...I asked her out. I was happy as fuck she said yes.. But it only lasted a week and she broke up with me then hooked up with my friend. My friend dumped her. I went out with her twin sister(fraternal)...had a good go then we broke up. Good times though. Good times.

2. #2 iweartshirts, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    several months ago i was crazy about this cute lil slender chick with some amazingly cute legs that i work with... i man up and ask for her number. we talk a bit then she drops a bomb on me that she is in narcotics anonymous and is in recovery... she got into the hard shit a couple years ago. so yeah... that killed my feelings for her besides being friends. we were both in completely different stages of our lives, i was working on moving forward in a positive direction while she was trying to get her life back together.

another thing is... im looking for a cool stoner chick that i get along with, if she doesnt blaze or at least wants to blaze im not interested lol. after mary gets in your veins your whole perspective on life changes lol.

edit: i still see that NA chick at work and i do feel awkward every now and then but its whatever, shes so fun to talk to lil cute hippy chick lol. the things i would do to her :devious:

3. maryjane..good times. good times.

4. #4 BunnyToast, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    Well besides Mary Jane...

There was this guy this past year. I met him right around my 18th birthday. By physical aspects, he was definitely nothing interesting. But he was such an alpha male, something I /need/ in a guy, and he was so intellectually stimulating. From the beginning though, he put me in the friendzone, probably one of the few guys that ever has. He would flirt with other girls around me, and it'd drive me crazy. Best night ever, I will probably never forget, we were passing the bong in a tent, hotboxing the tent, when we got an idea. Some of us hid in our sleeping bags and the rest cracked open glowsticks and spurted them everywhere in the tent. When we got out it seriously looked like we were sleeping in space. So that night after everyone fell asleep, we sat talking for literally 6 hours (and I'm not a talker). It was cold so we were close the whole time, but he never /once/ tried to make a move on me, and I thought it was just so sweet. That is when I fell hard.

But around the end of the school year, when we finally started making love (and in risky situations around friends I might add) he... robbed a bank (I know, I know). I had no idea and I just believed this story he told me about a big drug deal, but he started getting super paranoid and pushed me away. The last time I saw him before he was arrested was him walking into PetsMart with an ex-girlfriend (the one he completely stopped talking to for me) and glaring me. I'm still not over it 6 months later.

That's my story. :p

5. LOL I got so into the post and out of nowhere this dude robs a bank hahah. I mean I can understand why you're not over it. As long as it's nonviolent people aren't as affected by that type of thing. But the thing is you should probably move on because he's probably not getting out any time soon lol

6. Hahaha I know the robbing the bank came out of nowhere, it did in the situation as well. The thing that peeves me is I explained to him several times that the one thing I'm against is stealing, and he did the granddaddy of it all. :p Yeah I mean like I've moved on to be with other guys and to begin flirting again but sometimes, it'll just hit me. He could have done a lot of great things, he was scary smart. Like he would have gotten away with the bank robbery, but a friend with him made a phone call without his knowledge, and in the end that is what caught them.

7. [quote name='"BunnyToast"']Well besides Mary Jane...

There was this guy this past year. I met him right around my 18th birthday. By physical aspects, he was definitely nothing interesting. But he was such an alpha male, something I /need/ in a guy, and he was so intellectually stimulating. From the beginning though, he put me in the friendzone, probably one of the few guys that ever has. He would flirt with other girls around me, and it'd drive me crazy. Best night ever, I will probably never forget, we were passing the bong in a tent, hotboxing the tent, when we got an idea. Some of us hid in our sleeping bags and the rest cracked open glowsticks and spurted them everywhere in the tent. When we got out it seriously looked like we were sleeping in space. So that night after everyone fell asleep, we sat talking for literally 6 hours (and I'm not a talker). It was cold so we were close the whole time, but he never /once/ tried to make a move on me, and I thought it was just so sweet. That is when I fell hard.

But around the end of the school year, when we finally started making love (and in risky situations around friends I might add) he... robbed a bank (I know, I know). I had no idea and I just believed this story he told me about a big drug deal, but he started getting super paranoid and pushed me away. The last time I saw him before he was arrested was him walking into PetsMart with an ex-girlfriend (the one he completely stopped talking to for me) and glaring me. I'm still not over it 6 months later.

That's my story. :p[/quote]

Well...

Attached Files:

8. This one girl in my highschool. She was so beautiful I still can't think of anyone I would rather bang besides her. Would always wear really pretty dresses or jeans with holes in them and I would just sit there and fantasize all day long. She never talked much but she was extremely popular. One day I was waiting for a bag just chilling on my street. I see a car and think it's my dealer so I'm playing it cool and walk up. Well, guess who it is? That damn beautiful girl and my heart stopped I looked like such a creeper. I asked wtf she was doing and she lived there! Only a few houses down.. Needless to say I never had sex with the girl but I did take her to a few movies and we made out in my car.. I still think about her, it's crazy..