Who was the first person to smoke weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by antoniown, Aug 12, 2011.

1. I have yet to stop being amazed by the contents of your list, Granny...

2. Honestly no one really knows. It could be someone in China since they used it for medical purposes back in the old days, it could be someone the Middle East, Africa, India, even the Native Americans smoked and who knows how long they've been here before the white people came.

I once read an article about some archeologists discovering hemp in one of the Pharaohs coffins so you know the Egyptians probably smoked it.

My bet would be it was an accident. Someone burned some hemp to maybe keep the bugs away from their camp, got a little to close to the smoke and it was all down hill from there.

I think about this kinda stuff too. What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall to witness the first human to ever experience the miracle of marijuana!

3. i know that the assassins, hashishan, used to use it to drug people and convince them to do their dirty work a very long time ago.
    It probably started with someone chewing it or something like tobacco and feeling a lil buzzz

4. Some farm with a shitload of weed plants caught on fire and all the farmers got high, so then a whole bunch of farmers set up monthly events where they would burn their farms down and see what would happen, many burnt alive but the world became a better place :smoke: lmao

And this, kids, is a true story :D (maybe)

5. This is the reason I imagine they grew some nice bud back then. People weren't really dumb and it says it was cultivated.. Probably even knew the differences between sativa and indica..

I bet shamans got a lot of ass too. Husbands offering up their wives to you for a stalk of the magic herb.. Piles of fur sitting around in your hut. Top cut meats.. Then another shaman moves in on your territory, poisons you to death, and then is kind enough to bury you with half your stash. He'll intergrade your stash with his and make even better "magic" :devious:

6. I think they say in like the first 30 seconds of the Union.