Who was the first person to smoke weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by antoniown, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Ive always wondered this while high, who just decided to smoke a plant i mean this applys for everything like food and stuff were ppl just curious and smoked every plant to see if it did something or wtf i think aliens gave us weed

2. Probably someone from China

3. Muhammad

4. Must of sucked for the people testing shit out lol prolly hella people died and then out of nowhere someone got baked and had a good ass time back in the day

5. I think that pipes were originally a fire-making device. Tinder is placed in the hole and air is sucked down through the tinder- apply a spark and you get a good fat coal to start your fire! Only some tinder turned out to be a bit more "fun" than others! :smoking: lol

As to where it was first smoked- Africa would be my bet! And a lot further back than most of us would guess! The use of fire goes back to before we were truly human!

Granny :wave:

6. Few plants near a small village caught flame. As they put it out they thought to themselves..

"What the fuck is fire anyway??"

Then they had a great feast which resulted into a wonderful nap.

7. I thought it was either you or OSG..

:p

8. I remember seeing a documentary that suggested it may have first been taken in the mountains between China and Pakistan. It developed from the hop plant. The reason THC developed, by the plant, was as a countermeasure to the suns UV levels, and also as a deterrent to animals to eat its leaves during veg. period...

9. If THC was designed to keep pests away, maybe they should think about changing the formula.

10. I don't know who it was, but whoever it was probably turned into a stoner. :laughing:

11. ^ How many times do I need to tell you?

Hippies did not invent weed, just like they weren't the first people to discover sex!

What do they teach them in school these days? :rolleyes:

12. Fuck if I know.

Wait nevermind, I got a exhaustive encyclopedia here, it says the first man to smoke cannabis was Anhu Gyasi of Takibeth, Pakistan. He lived during the bullshit ages. (4000BC-2500BC)

13. It was probably an accident sometime after fire was first discovered..

Some caveman was having some fun with his new toy fire and he accidentally lit some cannabis plants on fire

He noticed this smoke gave him a funny feeling and eventually he learned to inhale the smoke directly. And the world would never be the same.

14. Don't talk about Jesus like that :mad:

15. Sorry, I know, I always forget the difference between a crown of thorns and a crown of cannabis leaves... How silly of me.

He'll smite me one of these days, don't worry :)

16. Offer him some reefer and he'll change his mind :D