Who wants to write a stoner story!?!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Smokey Tokey, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Ok, I m really fucking bored and I need some form of human interaction other than trying to see what the people on scrubs are going to say next (that show kicks ass and its really easy to follow when your stoned). Anyway, I want to write a story about somthing totaly hilarious and mind blowing (so its kinda like a funny blow job). So Im going to start a story and who ever want to contribute can most definatly join in. And we can figure out names later. But for the start of the story, the main character's name will be.......well how about you guys make up the name! I think mary jane would be nice.

So whatcha guys got? :hello::yummy:

2. im down lol

3. Once upon a hazy little time, there was a little girl, she was a very sheltered little girl who loved to go outside and play in the fields on her farm in Amsterdam. Her name was Mary Jane. She had beautiful green eyes, which came from her mother's side of native american decent, and jet black hair that flows in the wind.
    One day while running though her field her eye catches somthing shes never seen before, a large tree that could only be spotted at the very edge of the field. Her couriosity got the best of her and she went after it. The sun was shining and the wind was blowing, as she ran across the perfectly green grass like a leaf across a pond.
    Once she reached the edge of the tree is overwhelming size became very aparent. It branches swayed and bowed to the winds power and shaded an area wide enough to fit an entire population. She wanted to climb this magnificent tree, this interstingly "green" tree.