1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Who wants to smoke?

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by Duffey, Jun 28, 2004.

1. No, I don't deal, just a smoker.

Attached Files:

2. big baggie of middies ;O

3. nah, that's what me and my friend chilled with a few weekends ago :( i wish we had it now, nah, it was all bud, but like, i dunno, all the buds were like a 1/4 ounce to half ounce each.

4. LMFAO... that's disgusting that'd you'd have that on your comp...

It was my friend's weed, he took a pic when i was there, we smoked a bunch, then i found the pic on my comp, and i was like "yea, thats alot of pot" :X 9 ounces

5. god fucking damn u lucky fuck

6. it looks like u have a big ass bag of some excellent schwaggy shake!!!

7. well first off that is some bunk ass weed, shiddy middys... but anyways that looks shorter than 9 zips, and what are you talkinb about all the buds were half zips? i dont see one bud in there at all just mad shwigy shake heh. you need to get you some headies =)

8. That could easily be 9 ounces... but damn, who'd want to smoke that shit =/

9. that some bomb ass shizle crhronic ...looks like pot ..you should smoke it....

10. looks like a bag fulll of dirt and shit.. ludachris got the good shit..

11. couldnt resist posting a REAL half lb, of shit worth smoking

12. i dont see why EVERYONE is doggin on this guys half pound... i know i would be DAMN happy to have that, shwag or not

13. hey, it was free smoke for me everyday, and he always hooked me up with a dime blunt for every 2 blunts i'd roll for him, so i got a straight deal. As for the bud, it actually did look like good buds, and I have a picture of a blunt with one of the buds under it from that bag that I posted awhile back

Grasscity Deals Near You