Who wants to smoke?

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by Duffey, Jun 28, 2004.

1. No, I don't deal, just a smoker.

Attached Files:

2. big baggie of middies ;O

3. nah, that's what me and my friend chilled with a few weekends ago :( i wish we had it now, nah, it was all bud, but like, i dunno, all the buds were like a 1/4 ounce to half ounce each.

4. LMFAO... that's disgusting that'd you'd have that on your comp...

It was my friend's weed, he took a pic when i was there, we smoked a bunch, then i found the pic on my comp, and i was like "yea, thats alot of pot" :X 9 ounces

5. god fucking damn u lucky fuck

6. it looks like u have a big ass bag of some excellent schwaggy shake!!!

7. well first off that is some bunk ass weed, shiddy middys... but anyways that looks shorter than 9 zips, and what are you talkinb about all the buds were half zips? i dont see one bud in there at all just mad shwigy shake heh. you need to get you some headies =)

8. That could easily be 9 ounces... but damn, who'd want to smoke that shit =/

9. that some bomb ass shizle crhronic ...looks like pot ..you should smoke it....

10. looks like a bag fulll of dirt and shit.. ludachris got the good shit..

11. couldnt resist posting a REAL half lb, of shit worth smoking

12. i dont see why EVERYONE is doggin on this guys half pound... i know i would be DAMN happy to have that, shwag or not

13. hey, it was free smoke for me everyday, and he always hooked me up with a dime blunt for every 2 blunts i'd roll for him, so i got a straight deal. As for the bud, it actually did look like good buds, and I have a picture of a blunt with one of the buds under it from that bag that I posted awhile back