who wants to help

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dgl420575, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Hey everyone names amen and I live in new Mexico I am a writer for the NM mmj journal. And a celebrated. Grower in the state helped set up 18 dispenseraries here be for setting. Up my own I am a certified. Organic grower that this time around want to share with the world. So who wants to help I will be growing pink plant sweet coffee. Ryder. Lemon skunk. Monster. Bud white. Dwarf. Shot adrenaline sour diesel xwhite widow auto Max. Venom skunk Amsterdam. Sour cream and Thad just to name a few:smoke:

2. What are you asking? I'm pretty sure its probably against the rules.

3. It a figurative. Question swim is preparing. To start a privet grow and what's to know who is interested in keeping. Tabs on this. Not. Who acctually whants to grow first of swim works for the state of new Mexico ad cultivates. For the state a.d wants to share with others. Who may have some input. Toshare or who may need help. LOL I would not let swim involve some one else first it illegal. To permit some one from out idea the group with out permission. From the state too enter. The green house

4. Your name is Amen Swim?

5. Sorry a out spelling. I'm tire jut interested in sharing. Some of my knowledge. I have 18 plus years growing and have been growing. Legally. Since 1997 in California. For the clinics. Just if you WA.t tag along and see what happens besides swim i prive cup right now swim is in first place for most potent cross and third for most out standing presentable dried flower 90 grams ice one plant. So just asking for support

6. No names amen cross. Swim is an anonymous. Look it up in the blue light forums

7. I'm so confused. Idk what your saying or asking help for. I feel like I just asked for a hotdog bun while stoned at a 7/11 lol.

8. [quote name='"dgl420575"']No names amen cross. Swim is an anonymous. Look it up in the blue light forums[/quote]

We don't do SWIM here. I'm starting to see why.

9. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

We don't do SWIM here. I'm starting to see why.[/quote]

Haha true.
    Hey op. gc is kinda different. It's homie Nd open. No swim here just follow the posted rules and none of the guys will hassle you

10. [quote name='"dgl420575"']Sorry a out spelling. I'm tire jut interested in sharing. Some of my knowledge. I have 18 plus years growing and have been growing. Legally. Since 1997 in California. For the clinics. Just if you WA.t tag along and see what happens besides swim i prive cup right now swim is in first place for most potent cross and third for most out standing presentable dried flower 90 grams ice one plant. So just asking for support[/quote]

Why the fuck do. You type like this like some. One with a 6th grade education? It's called English, learn it

11. This is my first time on a forum about thisand was asked to share a medical grow with the puplic I apreshate the info I will need help with learning how to post video and picts I am preparing a large grow and want too share all agreed. I am set to start on 12 10 11 I received. Lemon skunk sour diesel. X widow white dwarf shot adrenaline. Pink plant monster bud Amsterdam. Shrunk sour cream viper venom coffee Ryder ice and a couple others and whant to share knowledge. Wirhothers and maybe get some help. From others if I get stuck cool then of we go

12. Dude I feel like your trying to blow gc up or someshit.

13. Do speak English and ten other languages have an IQ. Of 178 I'm a graduate. Of mit. In botany. Horticulture. Organic chemistry. And carbon. Engineering. Work as a freelance. Writer fir NM. Mmj board and C.cplease don't take me the wrong way I'm tired right now I work at utep aside am a professor. In the botanical science. Wing and had a. A hard day please exude me if I unsettled any balance. I will try and fix it like I said this will be my first time on a gourmet of this topic so if you are willing. To help I'm sure to figure it out sorry I'm human. Can't get everything. Right the first time

14. [quote name='"dgl420575"']Do speak English and ten other languages have an IQ. Of 178 I'm a graduate. Of mit. In botany. Horticulture. Organic chemistry. And carbon. Engineering. Work as a freelance. Writer fir NM. Mmj board and C.cplease don't take me the wrong way I'm tired right now I work at utep aside am a professor. In the botanical science. Wing and had a. A hard day please exude me if I unsettled any balance. I will try and fix it like I said this will be my first time on a gourmet of this topic so if you are willing. To help I'm sure to figure it out sorry I'm human. Can't get everything. Right the first time[/quote]

Did you just say gourmet instead of forum? Dude you're not just "tired"....

15. [quote name='"titotoker"']Dude I feel like your trying to blow gc up or someshit.[/quote]

Like seriously, are you sure your names not Achmed? Is it possible to hijack a website?

16. I had trouble answering the question in the poll, I can't really say if people with mental disability should be allowed to consume mmj as i'm not a medical professional and don't know how it would effect people with mental disability's.

17. Yeah you guys right too many misspelled. Words need to use my computer. Minster of my phone small keys fat fingers I apologize. Thank you

18. In a privet study here some of the patients. We go end their. Regular. Regiment. Of meds and others a mix of placebo. And others cannabis. Bakedgoods. Keep in mind these are Sen as mild cases of mental. Illness. And we actually. Saw a good if not significant. In crease. Of mental stability. We are doing. This study because. In March of next. Year NM. Will be reopening. The law for accepted. Illnesses. Thanks for taking the time to visit the subject. I'm open for discussion

19. Today is the 13 the and out of 23 beanz I have 7 just the codiliden no first. Leaves. But at best 7 is a good start sprouted is the rks white dwarf sweet. Coffee riderand auto. Max

20. Today is the 23rd december I started the plants on the 95 waterton 3 * 1 fine with a root hormone and they're all doing great if someone can show me I will post pictures of all the plants the 1 thing that I am impressed with the pink plant very thick stock very nice large leaves definitely an indica at almost 4 weeks smells delicious