Who wants to help me make a home mad piece that'll do the SMOOTHEST HITS?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by MethMan, May 17, 2009.

1. Ok well I usually toke with my friends from what ever we have at the time,but I dread when I gottta use a home made from a bottle with tin foil.The hits are so harsh and I don't wanna hurt my lungs tonight on my solo mission.Ill write how we usually make the homemade

1st we get a water bottle,just like a Dasani one[​IMG]

2nd step it to tear the wrapper off,empty it,and get it dry again(duh lol)

3rdly we unscrew the blue cap,stab a hole into it and swist the hole bigger and bigger for a good mouth piece.After that the cap gets tightly screwed on....

Mid center of the bottle another square like hole is carved and smoothed so it isnt a sharp bowl.

The botttom middle,under the peg leg thingies that let the botttle stay up have a thick plastic that we vigoriously stab a decent carb hole to hold with our thumb hole with lighting...

Tin foil is double folded and long enough to fairly wrap the bottle.I gently push the tin foil into the carved hole in the mid bottle.Poke some holes in the foil and you're done.

Now heres the embarrasing part,I've never lit the actual bowl itself with the lighter when the bud smokes in the bottle,I just burn my finger tryin to hold the bottle and light at once:eek:.

Made one today with a bit of my shitty bud and burned my thumb like a bitch with the bic lighter:devious:.

Besides making a kightbulb vape,what can I make bottle related that involved water or a smoother hit on the lungs.I really wanna get blasted tonite so GC,you guys always have good ideas.I admit I'm a total novice and I won't question any advise,Thank U Muh Fuckas!

2. waterfall or gravity bong. just google it or youtube one of those words. it'll cool the smoke a lot for you and you won't have to pay a dime, unless you don't have any empty big plastic bottles.

3. ^I have THICK plastic bottles like this one but they're medium[​IMG]

Maybe I should work around them and then find an even smaller botttle to place in it?

4. WHen i was young i used to do sumtin like this but always new that foil was bad for you so try it liek this buddy

flip the whole thing around
    Go in your dads shed and find his tools look for a nice sized socket that will hold alot on top but does not have to big of a hole on the bottom

Melt a hole in the cap of the bottle and then shove the socket into the cap making it air tight

Move down the bottle half way and stab it for a carb

When you get down to the other end "those little nipples on the bottom" you melt a hole into one of those

This makes it alot better for the one fact that it eliminates the foil and plus the mouth peice acually fits in your mouth

Try it i guarantee youll love it

5. Alright plans changed my mom is awake and i told her "I was making bomb ass smores" but she just said don't wake dad up...Man wish I could get a one room apt but I gottta get some things done first.I never smoked at home b4 cuz i respected my parents(til now im desperate lmao) but keep the tips coming for discreet smoking.Im about to grind up my bud for grahm crackers.:)

6. Dam just removed the cooled cracker from the freezer and munchin now.They take delicious with a glass of milk and it was even more halarious showing my mom after Imade it.HOPEFULLY this single cracker will work since i have a low towlerance or this would be a waste

7. Toilet paper roll, tinfoil, and 2 rubber bands

cut a hole towards one end of the roll a little smaller than a quarter. Poke holes in the tin foil. Place over the hole using rubber bands to hold it in place.Tah Duh! Home made steam roller!

8. yo man send me a PM, i know a TON of different ways to make a solid homemade

9. best bottles for homemades are sobe life water, gatorade bottles have little rivets in them that are hard to air-seal

10. Sobes make excellent waterfalls. They are very easy to make, hit smooth, and have about the right capacity for a single hit that can be taken well. Two hits off of a Sobe glass waterfall and I'm gone if its decently dank.

11. Thanks man I read that b4 posting the thread bu just don't have all the materials:devious:.I think I'm just gonna stick to making pieces that are easy to get rid of..I can sure as hell just buy a piece but I live in home so that would be hard to maintain hiding and I wanna keep my smokin on the down low until I move:smoking:.

But anyways that night I just made a firecracker and it was so strong I was locked onto my bed listening to music til I slept!