Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who wants to get high in Boston?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by the rocheklip, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Been living in or around Boston for a couple months now, none of my friends here smoke and it's getting old. I've only been hitting one hitters or smoking pinners for a while, can't smoke in my house. Anyone in Beantown want to smoke up, I haven't enjoyed a nice blunt or bong in weeks. Have nug will travel.:D

Edit: I realize this could seem wierd/suspicious. Whatever, I'm just looking for fellow tokers in the area, if interested PM me.

2. sure meet me here at 4:20

One Schroeder Plaza
    Boston, MA 02120-2014

3. Although smoking at the police station would top any where I've smoked in public before, no thanks.

4. You should have gone to the Boston Freedom Rally this past weekend, or maybe you did

But that would've been the place to find some smoking buddies

5. lol i was only kidding man, if i was anywhere near boston id match one :smoking:

6. I went to the freedom rally but only for 45 minutes, I had class in the morning and a train to catch at 2:30. Didn't really have time to chill.