Who wants to be creative on a signiture for Pucknastyy?

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Pucknastyy, Nov 10, 2009.

1. If there is anybody out there who is bored and talented enough to make me a signature with the Cheshire cat incorporated into it, thatd be out of sight. Hit me up.

2. Visit The Artists Corner section, dude, talented people are always offering to make custom sigs.

3. I'll give it a shot if you'd like. I'm by no means an expert but I got photoshop and free time.

I just gotta know
    1) The size you want it to be
    2) If you want anything else besides the Cheshire Cat in it
    3) If there's any particular way you want to look

Lemme know and I'll do my best :p

4. 1) 300 x 125
    2) A kaleidoscope background would be lovely.
    3) Just the Cheshire Cat with a cheesy grin. Surprise me with the pose.

Thanks alot homie, peace and love, peace and love :D

5. #5 Cincysmoker90, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2009
    So here I was...bored and high... I know its not great but its somethingg, Maybe it just looks good to me because im high, well reguardless i spent about 20 minutes of my life on finding the pictures and messing with it so there ya go!! lol :smoking:

[​IMG]

6. Alright, I messed around for an hour or so and I ended up with these two designs. I thought that since you mentioned that big cheesy grin it might be cool to put it at the center of a kaleidoscope design. I also thought it might be appropriate to make his eyes droop a little bit :D Hope these look okay! They both should be right under 20k.

pucknastysig.jpg

pucknastysig2.jpg

P.S. Cincysmoker90, the colors on that sig you made are sweet :smoking:

7. Right on guys, thanks a bundle.

8. Thanks man, I wasnt trying much lol was just a half ass thing but i like the outcome, I like yours though alot more thought put into yours lol. but thanks again :)

9. why is it when i post this thread no one offers to help? :confused:

10. I hope you like...

[​IMG]

11. Alright blowfish, I'll make you a sig, but it's been awhile since I've done graphic design and I've been drinking, so no complaints if it doesn't quite turn out as I planned, ok?

12. #12 Postal Blowfish, Nov 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2009

That would be downright uncivilized of me, sir. :)

I cherish all gifts.

13. Ok, so here's the original I made, and here it is scaled down to the signature requirements for grasscity. Hope you like it.

Attached Files:

14. #14 Postal Blowfish, Nov 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2009
    Interesting. :) I like that, I'll use it.

Thanks!

One postscript: postal may not mean a mailbox :) it might mean the insanity of the postal worker who got angry and acted out.

I love the gift you gave me. This is but the afterthought.

Thanks again! I am enjoying the image imensely! It works great for me any way you cut it. :)

15. I'm glad you like it. I just had this image of a blowfish in a mailbox pop into my head, and I had to do it. In hindsight, the background color scheme could have been better, but the background was largely serendipity, so I can't complain. It was certainly a better way to take care of the post-exam stress than drinking myself into a stupor.

16. :confused_2: the background could be better, i guess. it's always possible to do better. :) I like the weird sense of depth it has, and don't even understand why it seems that way.

17. Thanks. I think it's growing on me, I'm always critical of my own work, and I'm afraid it never looks as good as when it's just been finished, but I think I did a pretty good job, definitely some of my best work.
    The depth is probably from my ribbon effects, they give the image a nice sense of depth, and it's really easy to do.

18. I guess I could see that, I wasn't even noticing they cast shadows til just now when you said that. There also seems to be a perspective effect, where that leaf seems like one of the highest things there and the writing seems like the lowest, that there are at least three distinct "levels" is probably helping it seem so deep.

19. Yo man. I dig that sig you made. If you have time could you possibly make me one with Peter Tosh, weed, and my name?