Who took my cig?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cptobvious1, Jul 3, 2007.

1. So I just got back from my friends place. After smoking a few joints and a bike ride we chilled in front of the TV for a bit and watched Robot Chicken and South Park. His roommate comes home and starts watching TV with us. (There is always a akward silence between me and this guy when my friend goes to do something else and im left sitting with him, but hes a laid back guy and a couple years older then me)

So anyways, I get up to take a piss and when I get back this douchebag is sitting in the spot I was in leaving me nowhere to sit. So im like w/e, ill just go since I was thinking about leaving anyways and I start grabbing up all my stuff. I had left a cig on the table resting under my sunglasses in front of where I was sitting (now where the roommate was sitting). So I asked them if they have any idea where it went and they just look dumbfounded and do a half ass job of trying to look around. Im like this sounds like bullshit and they don't respond. I couldn't just accuse them with no evidence so Im like w/e and I left knowing that the only explanation was that his douchebag roomate snatched it, OR possibly my friend took it. If the roommate took it my friend would have had to notice though.

Normally I wouldn't give two shits about losing a cig or giving one to someone but it was my last freaking one of the pack I told myself would be my last for a while. Anyone who smokes probably knows what im feeling when I say I had to satisfy myself with another pack because I didn't get the last one that I had been saving. What kind of douchebag snatches up a cig right behind my back and then lies right to my face about it like im a dumbass. Anyways thats the end of my rant, just pissed that I can't trust my friend so much anymore.

2. a real sherlock holmes here

naw im just kiddin I think you were right to assume the room mate took the smokes. Your friend was prolly sittin there watchin and didnt speak up from the sound of it.--If you had a lighter layin out it woulda gotten snatched too

a pack of smokes doesnt sprout legs and hide I think the room mate took them

3. go buy a loosie.

4. The half-assed search is always a dead give away.

You've been had.

5. So this guy stole your seat AND your cig, damn dude. Why would he just randomly switch seats like that?

6. Kill them both.

7. There you go.

8. Sure is some good advice

9. I would of said

"Ok, let me get the gloves, full strip search and anal cavity search"

Surely one of them would give you a cig, regardless if it's yours or not. :D

10. and you probably would have gotten your ass kicked too...

11. (^awesome avatar, funckin' Broncos baby!)

I took your cig man. sorry
    I'll buy you a pack, I swear.
    :D

12. hmmb i dont understand the anger over 1 cig, i dont know if i would have even remembered it

13. *shakes head* You guys should know by now that these kinds of posts are not welcome or productive. It's not funny.