Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Who the fuck I am?" type of strain, anyone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by danzeal, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Hi.
    I've been smoking Spice Arctic and that shit just blew my mind. Sometimes I noticed a high dosage can produce almost lsd-like effects. I came across one article recently, saying that main active substance in Spice, JWH-018 is 5x more active than THC.
    I couldn't get hold of cannabis buds, only some shitty indica leaves, which just melted me to the couch.
    So is there a strain that just made you trippin' balls, remembering your 3y.o. memories, getting higher spiritual revelations, strokes of genius, etc, etc?

2. i cant even do it. i am just too high

3. sorry but all i have to say is i hate when ppl quote the first post...
    but ya i am also to high

4. Same dude I looked at it, thought about it for a few seconds, said fuck it out loud and thought I'm too high for this shit.

5. :smoke:

6. fucking stoners :). Can a brother get some decent answer? :)

7. honestly ide like to help you but im trying to put the words together and im not getting anything
    :smoke:

8. I'm too high to understand what it is that you're asking :bongin:

9. Fucking too baked to care.

10. I did a post on a chemical alternative to THC which involved the chemical JWH-018
    Many people posted on the topic and it was a pritty good hit. Though, that was on my old account and due to issues at home had to let it go.

It make me more active and "Crazy" and I don't really know if there is a strain that produces similar affects.

11. My friend and I borrowed some weed from his dad's stash. He always had some killer ganja from Canada. I smoked 3 bowls..ithink..with my 2 friends. I started to trip out on the whole "educational" system and "why we go to school?". I then started to trip out that I had a family, and where they all came from, and where there parents came from. My mind was racing with all these weird evolutionary thoughts.

For a few days I felt pretty weird, but after that I felt that having that experience was good for me and has opened my mind to new things. I feel that I can live much better now ;)

12. Any strong pure Sativa such as landrace Mexican, African, Thai, or South American strains will get you to where you seem to want to go.

The problem is they are rare these days in the consumer market. Anything that is Sativa dominant will be close to what you're looking for though.

13. Well, I suppose because weed is a psychoactive substance it's highly possible some strains can produce hallucinogenic effects, however I'm not familiar with any by name. I'd suggest you buy some shrooms or salvia (that ones not recommended if you enjoy moving while high.) or some shit though.

EDIT: OSG brings up a great point. Sativa strains tend to mess with your mind more, they're a good place to start looking.

14. Strains with a high ratio of THC to other cannabinoids tend to produce more psychedelic effects. That normally means Sativas.

15. Well, white rhino was kind of psycehdelic for me. I know it is indica based, but when i ripped a couple of bowls, my high went wayyyy beyond couchlock and euphoria. First I closed my eyes and chilled, I then lost the ability to recognize my body, I knew where i was and where my body was but it felt like i was lifted and turning in every direction. Then i had an crazy erection and fantasies about girls i thought were ugly but i was so horny, it didnt matter. Finally came the trips down memory lane. I recalled places, emotions, feelings, and events from my childhood that were important to me, but in my everyday life forgotten. I don't get along with my mom , but the memories i recalled made me happy. It was not an outer body experience, but just an experience. The mood was just right that day, I had XM Chill playing on Direct Tv, general tso's chicken, gatorade, a big ass leather couch with 8 seats on it, and i just relaxed and floated away.:hippie:

16. That's what I'm talking about!

There are various rumors and some anecdotal evidence here in Russia about the infamous weed that grows near Chernobyl. The story goes like this. One unsuspicious gentleman agreed himself to a fine and delicious after-dinner puff. It was 2PM. He ripped a bowl of neat Chernobyl bud. Next thing he realizes - it's fucking 11PM and only just now he understands who and where the fuck he is.

17. puttin this story in my sig. thats fuckin awesome

18. #19 tehpurplepills, Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2009
    lol these foos on here are just incompetent

lol naw idk whut the fuck u talkin bought man i dono shit bought strains, we got mids and mexicanshit bricks round here

19. Shit, this picture is so hilarious, it should be a prime bio-weapon, like that Monty Python sketch with a deadly joke.