Who teabags in Halo

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vinny White, Jun 18, 2012.

1. I teabag any corpse i see, friend or foe.

2. Add me xbl
    Chevy over ford
    Halo reach bf3

3. Agree with this lol

Hilarious profile pic too

4. I miss halo 2. I tbagged, like it was..

5. I tbag on every single game son. People just bend over for me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS24Df_gyOU]Grifbanana goes ham - YouTube[/ame]

6. Tried to plus Rep but already gave out too much today lol

7. Halo 2 man, I miss those days. If someone ever teabags you you gotta hunt their ass down

8. I prefer to get teabagged

9. Every game I do when I can, especially after killing assholes and loud kids cause they have the best reactions. I don't abuse only when it's needed.

10. ...

:bolt:

11. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBW7a5vbUh0&feature=BFa&list=PLEE228C0EC08F9200[/ame]

12. Bumping because I love teabagging in games, especially halo. I don't do it much, but if someone does it to me I rain nuts on their entire team. I'm also a fan of sticking their corpse with a plasma.

If shits real I like to throw some punches in while I'm baggin'. Haha I remember the first time somebody did that to me. The thought never even occurred to me to do it. I felt violated as fuck

13. mostly kis do that but if a guy is driving me insane i will violate the corpse. Necrophilia for revenge gotta respect the classics.

14. I do it a lot, lol, usually Ill rifle butt and then tea bag:smoke:

15. If i'm doing good I usually don't have time to teabag, but the odd game where I shit the bed I make sure to teabag everyone, my favourite is teabagging someone else's kill and just doing that nice and slow teabag with a few beatdowns to the dead body.

16. I used to hate getting teabagged in Halo lol. In fact, I always started raping after I got teabagged.

I just got a shotgun and went berserk everytime, hence why among my friends I'm still known as the shotgun sniper.

17. If your not tea bagging in halo your not playing the game right. If anyone gamers deserve to be tea bagged its halo players ;)

18. I do,I also used to love betraying people in zombies.Fuck them for taking that option out.

19. i prefer to teabag irl. hang loose, my friends.

20. I've been playing reach an I noticed so many kids suck at teabagging. Like they rapidly click the stick so the person only bends down an inch or two.

I prefer the slower, deeper bags.