Who teabags in Halo

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vinny White, Jun 18, 2012.

1. I fucking love that shit

[​IMG]

2. my brother always teabags me when we play (which is so super rare) because I suck so bad

3. When I used to be a Halo 3 addict I would on occasion, those were the days...

4. I tea bag when I use to play it.... But fuck halo.

5. I don't play anymore, but if I would get a fucking sweet kill, or someone was being a dick, I would teabag em'

6. Please explain Iknow what tea bagging means sexually, but howthe hell do you get your nuts sucked in a Halo Game?

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKtP9-9W7yg]Halo 3: Teabag Montage - YouTube[/ame]

:laughing:

8. Ahhhh I see said the blind guy Thanks>

9. i'll teabag when i rape somebody, or if we are just owning them and they are garbage. i'll also teabag if we are playing good players and are just flat out beating them. i teabag if somebody thinks they are better than they are and are just getting dominated.

especially in halo reach. people that are new to the series think they are good and just get demolished. reach is so easy with its ridiculous amount of auto aim.

10. I teabag anychance I get! It's fun to do and probably annoys the shit out of all the little kids that play reach!

11. haha, I did all the time in halo pc

any time you kill someone with a plasma, you hunt down that corpse and teabag the shit out of it

12. huh why

13. i only tea bag when someone fails at trying to pull that stupid move of flashing my shields with armor lock then try and get a beat down. i hate armor lock.

14. Completely agree my bro

15. I teabag when the dead person failed on another level. If you do it every time you get a kill, it loses meaning.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnQ83yjHV8Q]Teabag Noob Song "Teabag Hound" by JT Machinima (Halo Reach Machinima) - YouTube[/ame]

17. LOL [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoSB0_WWy5c&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

18. I love it when you get killed by someone on the other team right away and they teabag you, and then you proceed to decimate their entire team and steamroll them the whole match, teabagging every time you kill them. Its like a form of sweet sweet justice.