Who Stole The Brownies?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kushmonsta, Mar 19, 2012.

1. This happened a couple weeks back, me and a couple buddies were chillin in my crib smokin dubes and watchin family guy. I just picked up a fresh ounce of some danky ass kush, and we were going to make brownies. About 1 week prior to this day I had made some unmentionables mixed with brownies (mushroom) and had a blast. Back to today, after I'm done making the weed brownies my friend kept asking me to have some. I told him I'd give him some later, cause I wanted all of us to wait for my other friend. (lets call him Joe). He was getting very impatient saying just eat it now blahblha. I said no, I made the brownies so were eating them when Joe gets here.

Joe calls me and I left the house to pick him up from his bus stop, about a 10 min drive there and back. I grabbed the container of brownies and put them in my car, since I didnt trust my friend not to eat them. I thought everything was cool, and we were gnna eat them when I get back.

So my buddies are all waiting and waiting and finally Joe arrives, and I say alright guys lets dig in! My friend saw my carrying the box of brownies inside the house , and I was happy none were missing. My friend who asked me earlier for the brownies kept staring at me funny, and asked if I had brought the brownies withme. I laughed and said yea, I didnt trust him not to eat them. He then said "but dude I thought you left them in the fridge? I had one from there..."

LMAO next thing I know this kids sitting on my couch for the next 6 hours reminiscing about non-sense and life. All of my buddies were laughing at him since he couldn't wait 20 mins to eat a brownie, and he ended up eating the wrong one hahaha.

He offered to pay me for the brownie, but I let him have it for free. The look on his face when he found out they werent the ones I just made was priceless.

all in all a fun blazed day :smoke: :)

2. My dad stole a corner of my pan of brownies.

He looke at me, and smiled.

They were horrible as stems were still in it (first batch when I was still in school) and yet he ate the whole corner. Of course he was a stoner too.

3. Hahah dick move. I would take the shroom brownie over the dank brownie tho

4. Lol what's the point of saying unmentionable and then saying the actual drug?

5. [quote name='"h i g h"']Lol what's the point of saying unmentionable and then saying the actual drug?[/quote]

I stopped reading as soon as I saw that.

Trololololawlolawl

6. How is he trolling :confused:

7. [quote name='"Nick Dillinger"']

How is he trolling :confused:[/quote]

I didn't read the whole thing, as already stated. I just figure if he says "unmentionable" and then says the actual name of said unmentionable, it's not worth my time.

Especially since >100 posts

8. Makes sense... you dont agree with the way he types so you dont even finsih reading the thread, then just take the whole thread off topic:confused:

9. [quote name='"4 20"']

Makes sense... you dont agree with the way he types so you dont even finsih reading the thread, then just take the whole thread off topic:confused:[/quote]

Ignoring the rules has nothing to do with how he types.

10. haha did he have a good trip?

11. Sorry, the reason I said unmentionables was because of the site ! And I just mentioned it once very discreetly so you guys know what I'm talking about otherwise the story wouldn't make much sense.

It wasn't hard core unmentionables, but trippy ones ! :p sorry if I broke any rules I just thought the reader should know to make the story make sense

12. Yeah but next time they're portobello brownies.

13. That's still against the rules.