Who smokes before work? And where do you work?

Discussion in 'General' started by MadTownToker, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Hello, I try to smoke 1-2 bowls every morning before work. I work in a meat department. Anybody else smoke before work, while NOBODY at work knows your high?:hello:

2. I work at a very high class resturaunt. I bus there, but in that setting, it's extremely professional when on the floor. I love to blaze before/during work. My managers cool, so sometimes I'll be like "Yo Tom, come VIP this blunt with me" and it's on simple as that. I love throwing down someones steak and saying something like "Sir, your taste buds are about to thuroughly enjoy themselves." when I'm completely ripped. I go into work and still preform top-notch, so it's all gravy.

3. lol, I used to work in Walmart Meat Dept. I went in fried everyday, everyone asked if I was tired.

But now I deliver pizza, if Im not high, I had a beer or so before work. Not really the best story "Drinking and Driving" I know. But I live to defy the odds that our Government sets.

Thats why I have 5 years with a clean record, no accident nor fender bender. Been driving over 200 miles a day atleast 3 of those years too.

4. Yeah i work at a grocery store as a cashier. It was hard at first, keeping track of all the change and stuff, but now it's fine. The people are very entertaining and I can just buy snacks whenever I'm hungry.

5. i work for my dad painting his building. i smoke up all day long with no worries. it makes the painting so easy, relaxing, i just listen to music and think about shit not even realizing im painting.

plus the weed slows me down a little which is a good thing. i work way too fast when i sober and i get paid by the hour so wanna make the most out of it. 12.50 an hour its nice.

6. I work at a coffee shop and everyone there smokes. It's a really nice thing we bond over.

7. I only smoke about a small bowl. Usually smoke a good amount before my shower and head off to work. :smoke::smoke:

It took a little bit to get used to being high and being a server.. Gotta multi task well and shit. The secret to my job high is to be sincere and basically have a good memory even whilst stoned

I work at a decent steakhouse :cool:

8. Haha awesome. It is 6:21 A/M and I am up for work.. packing my last nugget and getting ripped before work. Peace out to the people who are doing the same.

9. Yup,I smoke a bowl on the way to work.

I repair cellphones. I actually seem to focus better while stoned. :smoke:

10. I smoke on my drive to work every day.
    I work at a nursing home here in the area

11. I don't have a job in the summer, but when I work at a catering service, I blaze every day before work. It makes busing tables and doing dishes way more enjoyable. :smoke:

12. I will occasionaly hit my vape at work in the last two hours of the day. I know vaping at work sounds like a bit of a stretch, but I have my own office and the vapor doesn't leave a lasting smell.

Oh, and I am a Software Developer :D

13. I work from home, so I smoke before, during and after, lol.

I did just get hired for a part time job as a travel agent, and it's unlikely i'll get high before working there. Too much shit to remember.

14. Hell yeah! It's a great way to start the day. Except everyone knows I'm high (I am so bad at hiding it).

I work at Waterstones, not that busy so yeah... I'm lucky to be able to just sit back when I'm high at work :D

15. I blaze before work almost everyday. Sometimes when I'm getting low I won't, but that's mainly for supply reasons. No one ever knows, and if anyone does say anything, I just tell um I'm tired or something. Gotta be at work at 7am...
    Subway manager.

16. I work 4 miles from my house, but also have the option to work from home.

Sometimes I'll hold a safety meeting around 2pm on Fridays. A few times a year, I'll take my two employees out for beers while on the job as well. I'm the best boss you could ever wish for.

17. I wash dishes at a local restaurant.

I used to go in just pie-eyed all the time, and I could still do my work faster than everyone else. Luckily, everyone at my place of work is a stoner, basically. That's all we talk about... weed.

Oh, and sometimes, I'd go back out to the dumpsters and toke a pipe bowl. I nearly got caught on Christmas Eve there, so I don't do that anymore. :(

18. I work as a Manager at a tanning salon, and I do.

19. hahah I was a carpenter for a few summers, and blazed a couple times in the spray booth at the shop.... weed and power tools was an interesting combo...

20. Keep it going.