Who needs a grinder?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by S0UR, Dec 13, 2011.

1. I bought a new Chromium Crusher so I have this other Chromium Crusher here that I don't really need... Anyone from Jersey want it for free? I was going to give it to my buddy, but he won't appreciate it so I figure why not give it to somebody that actually needs one. It's a little scratched up, but it's a great grinder. 54 razor sharp teeth and lots of holes for your bud to fall through. Kief catcher works pretty good... Let me know if you want it :p

Attached Files:

2. i have that exact grinder and it works great who ever get's that will be happy forsure. did your's come with a pollen press too?

3. [quote name='"MASS GLASS420"']i have that exact grinder and it works great who ever get's that will be happy forsure. did your's come with a pollen press too?[/quote]

No pollen press :(

4. Bro I'd really appreciate it, if you can get it clean enough to ship ill paypal you some shipping.

5. that suck's but you should clean your grinder and make grinder qwiso so you get some good hash and who ever get's it get's a clean grinder.

6. these grinders are great. i just recently gave one to a friend when i got another and he loves it. great find for anyone who needs it. if someone in jersey says he needs it just to get a free grinder then you will die a slow painful death.

7. ^this. i did this with my last grinder and i was accually surprised with how much kief accually got washed out

8. No iso left... It's all good I got most of the kief out anyway.

9. Anybody, anybody..?

10. Where in jersey are you located? I'm in Pa, but very close to the border.

11. IM IN NJ!@#!@# I just felt the need to own my own bowl and grinder instead of using my friends/trying to use a shotglass and scissors, I decided to spend 20 bucks on a bowl and 10 bucks on a acrylic grinder (but my friend told me that acrylics break too much) so yea....I would really appreciate the grinder since it looks really nice :), PM me back if your down for it :p

12. +Rep for a kind gesture :) .

13. [quote name='"Warpclaw"']IM IN NJ!@#!@# I just felt the need to own my own bowl and grinder instead of using my friends/trying to use a shotglass and scissors, I decided to spend 20 bucks on a bowl and 10 bucks on a acrylic grinder (but my friend told me that acrylics break too much) so yea....I would really appreciate the grinder since it looks really nice :), PM me back if your down for it :p[/quote]

Okay cool

[quote name='"SoloG35"']+Rep for a kind gesture :) .[/quote]

14. If no one else in NJ is down to travel I'll take the grinder. I use to own a sharpstone but I had a party at my house and someone stole it. Either way, mad cool of you to give a grinder away over GC haha.

15. [quote name='"quiksilver2491"']If no one else in NJ is down to travel I'll take the grinder. I use to own a sharpstone but I had a party at my house and someone stole it. Either way, mad cool of you to give a grinder away over GC haha.[/quote]

That's fucked up... If the dude I'm talking to doesn't want it anymore for whatever reason it's yours. Sorry though I think he's going to pick it up

16. Random? but thanks anyways :)

17. nice to see a fellow NJ'er helping another blade :D

18. [quote name='"Kupkake"']nice to see a fellow NJ'er helping another blade :D[/quote]

You know it:smoke:

19. First time I see something like this lol
    For some reason this random act of kindness made me think about this
    [​IMG]

20. :confused: